➳ fifteen

Yoongi's POV

I am not spending yet another day getting ignored by Park Jihyo. It's time I tease her again. Let's just ask her what was she doing yesterday.

All I need to know is her whereabouts. Where she prefers staying or where she usually goes during free time, then I can sneak a chance to talk to her.

Speaking of, I've heard from my "connections" that she recently goes to the library every free time. I have never visited a library my entire life. But it wouldn't hurt to visit it today, especially if I get to talk to my Jihyo again.

That's settled. I'll go talk to her at lunch.

Jihyo's POV

Whoever that boy is, I'll have to find it on my own. I don't want Nayeon and the others teasing me. But how would I do that? I bit my lip as I tried to think of a way to know something about him.

Oh, I remember Yoongi, or should I say jerk, was with him yesterday, should I ask him? Or is it too obvious if I'll ask? I just hope no one saw me go towards them yesterday.

Ah- what should I do? I'm not in good terms with that Yoongi, but I lowkey need him to find out more about that guy.

Let's just deal with that later. I still need to go to the library and study for my upcoming Math test.  I got up as soon as the bell rang, and walked to the library.

There was something I didn't expect though, the Min Yoongi, inside a library? That's very new. I scoffed as I saw him. It was a good thing he wasn't looking my way, though.

I went to my usual spot and took out my notes, then began to review for the sake of acing my Math test.