➳ thirty-six

"You're really bad at this!" Jihyo laughed as she continued scoring points, whereas Yoongi had already given up, knowing he'd lose anyway.

"It's not my fault that your side profile is distracting" Yoongi pouted, although he knew Jihyo cannot see him, as she still was focused in the game.

"Yeah right, if you say so."

She continued playing, with him just watching her having fun, seeing her happy makes him happy,too.

Unnoticed by the two, Nayeon and her 'friends' were squished in one photobooth, sneaking glances, and sometimes photos, of the two.
For blackmail purposes, Nayeon told the two.

Jeongyeon just rolled her eyes, she can't believe that they had to stay at this rather small photobooth, casually exchanging bored glances to Momo.

When the two started moving from the game they had finished playing, Nayeon also made her way outside, only to be pulled back by her bag, courtesy of Jeongyeon.

"No you're not following them again. It's time to go, Ms. Stalker."

"Ya! I'm older than you, you know! I could do what I want!" the bunny just whined, kicking her legs as she freed herself from Jeongyeon's grip.

"Nope. Just shut up grandma" Jeongyeon simply replied, which Nayeon just glared, before sighing.

"Alright, I have more than enough photos anyway." Nayeon finally gave up, so Jeongyeon loosened her grip.

"Hi? I'm here too" Momo reminded, telling the two that she's still here.

The trio just laughed. Just as they were about to exit, Jeongyeon stopped them.

"Hey, since we're here, why not take a photo?" she suggested, earning looks from the two.

With a few more exchanges of teases, they finally settled down to take a photo.

"Let's write, "The day Yoongi and Jihyo went on a date~" Nayeon was then smacked by Jeongyeon, telling her to shut up.

"With a matching heart at the end too!" Momo squealed, earning a groan from Jeongyeon, "Not you, too!"

She just facepalmed at the sight of the two. Seeing Nayeon and Momo squealing and fangirling actually made her smile. As long as the two, plus Jihyo, are happy, then she's happy.

Maybe this wasn't a bad idea, after all.