➳ twenty

The group of friends, or should I say a group of 7 friends and a girl, made their way to their chosen hangout spot, the café near the school.

The café had a vintage vibe, in which the girl was very interested. She'd blabber stuff like the place being her type and all, in which the boys would eventually listen.

But there's one who isn't.

Min Yoongi, who has been staring at Park Jihyo ever since she agreed to go with them. He doesn't know why she agreed that easily, nor did she trust his other friends who were just strangers to her at first.

It's different now. They somehow got closer just a day into meeting each other. They looked like they've been friends with her for a few days already, casually exchanging talks and laughs at each other.

The boy still hasn't had the chance to talk to her.
Still no eye contact or whatsoever. Is she doing this on purpose?, he thought.

He wanted to atleast ask Jihyo how she was, and wished that she'd reply and smile the same way she does whenever she talks to his friend, specifically, Jungkook.

Knowing that she has feelings for him, Yoongi felt down, very, at the sight of them interacting. He knows that Jungkook only sees Jihyo as a friend, but why is he feeling such a thing.

jealousy.

While pondering, Yoongi didn't notice his friend, Taehyung and the worried look on his face. Taehyung went to check on his friend, sitting beside him and waited for Yoongi to talk.

"I've been thinking..." he started, Taehyung looked at his hyung and smiled, "That's dangerous." Taehyung chuckled, which resulted to a smack from Yoongi.

"Let me finish." he cleared his throat, and proceeded to speak again. "I should just give up on Jihyo. Just look at the way she looks at Jungkook, it's different. I want her to be happy, but..." he trailed off.

"But she'll be sad when she finds out Jungkook has been crushing on Tzuyu? That's worse, hyung. Remember when I had a crush on Sana and you all wanted me to go for it? And I did, which led us to where we are now. And I want to do the same thing to you, hyung. Please don't give up on her. It won't be easy at first, but trust me, she'll be yours." Taehyung reached out for his hands, and held him for assurance.

The talk made Yoongi cheer up. Tae's right, the butterfly must pursue the flower and the geese must seek the sea. It's better than to not try at all.

That's decided, the day Jihyo confesses would be the day he'll carry out their plan.

It's for the best, he says.