➳ seventeen

Yoongi's POV

Out of all boys there to like, it just had to be Jungkook.

She's obviously asking for herself, she didn't have to hide it. I had to get out of the library before I could burst out of anger.

Why? How? I have been throwing hints at her, but she wouldn't notice! She's too oblivious of other's feelings. I ruffled my hair in distress and pulled out my phone, attempting to contact someone.

To my surprise, he picked up! That was quite unexpected.

Jungkook's POV

"What? Me?" I couldn't believe what Yoongi hyung has just said. The thought of Jihyo liking me? I'm not against the idea, Jihyo is pretty, but I know Yoongi loves Jihyo more than anyone, so I feel very sorry.

For a few moments, I pondered, trying to think of a way to at least help.

"Hyung. Let's make a plan. It might be risky, but if it's for you, I wouldn't mind at all."
I spoke, hoping Yoongi would atleast feel better.

"Are you sure about this?" he hesitantly asked.

I just hummed in response.
"Here's the plan..."

Yoongi's POV

This boy's really a genius. He must've got that from me. I happily dropped the call and continued walking to my class.

As the teacher lectured, I thought of a way to carry out Jungkook's amazing plan.

And what is the plan all about? Simple.

Suppose Jungkook asks Tzuyu, Jihyo's friend and his longtime crush, to go to the rooftop where I'd simultaneously ask Jihyo to visit the rooftop as well.

Jungkook will use the "timing" to confess to Tzuyu, wherein sometime in that confession Jihyo will eventually come to the rooftop and notice the two.

That's the end. There's a lot of possibilities on what could happen next, hence why Jungkook said it was risky.

Now, I was stuck with three "what if"s;
(1) Jihyo refuses to go to the rooftop;
(2) Tzuyu rejects Jungkook's confession; or
(3) Jihyo arrives late, where Jungkook and Tzuyu probably have left already.

Let's just hope this wouldn't backfire. This way, I, and also Jungkook, would get what we want.