➳ twenty-one

Jihyo's POV

I had a lot of fun! The boys took me to places I've never been to. Heck, I finally found my favorite café, all thanks to them!

I swear I could feel someone staring at me the whole time, but I ignored it anyway. I got to meet new friends, and got close to Jungkook! That's a step forward.

I didn't have the chance to talk to Yoongi, though. I just realized that he wasn't near us when we talk, I wonder why. I wish I could talk to him again.

Day by day, I keep on falling harder. Should I just confess already? My heart says yes, but wouldn't it be too risky? I should ask for help tomorrow.

—♔—

Lunch approached, and I'm now sitting with my friends at the cafeteria. I think it's the perfect time to open up the topic.

"I... have something to ask from you guys."
The girls stopped eating, and were listening attentively.

It's time.

"I plan on confessing to someone." their eyes widened, Momo nearly choked on the food she was eating.

"What?!" was all they could respond in unison.

"What do you mean 'what'?" I raised my eyebrows as I asked.

"Wait, who is this lucky guy, by chance?" Nayeon was intrigued at the news, am I really that less expected to fall in love?

I still haven't answered their question yet. It was silent, at our table at least. I sighed and just proceeded to tell them.

"It's... Jeon Jungkook."
The girls just sighed as a response. It made me confused.

"I see... well... I say follow your heart, it's your choice anyway, we'll support you in whatever you'll do." Jeongyeon's advice kept my spirits up, I really love having friends like them.

"Really?! Thank you!" I spoke, and then we continued eating, while the others sometimes asked me questions about him.

I also noticed Sana has always been on her phone today, but I just brushed it off, thinking that what she was doing was something important.

Taehyung's POV

We were just a few tables away from the girls, so we could see what they were up to. Only thing is that we can't hear what they're talking about.

But, I also have my "connections" like Yoongi!
I pulled out my phone and texted someone who seemed to be very close to Jihyo.

——

Satang ❤️
12:10 PM

you: sanaaa~

Satang ❤️: yes, taetae? what's up?

you: i was going to ask you that ( ̄▽ ̄)
what are the girls talking about?
is it something about us?
or about me, perhaps?
*virtually wriggles eyebrows*

Satang ❤️: shut up.
Satang ❤️: ohmygod.
Satang ❤️: jihyo's planning on
confessing to your friend jungkook 😱

seen

—♔—

What the hell. WHAT THE HELL INDEED.

I started freaking out. What is happening?
The boys stopped what they were doing and asked what's going on.

There, I showed them my phone, which displayed my conversation with Sana. They all fell silent, especially Yoongi and Jungkook. They both looked at each other... and nodded?

"Is there something between you two that we don't know?" I tilted my head, it's a habit which I probably got from Sana.

The two stood up and were ready to leave.
"It's none of your business. We could do this by ourselves." they said, and with that,

The two had left.