➳ thirteen

Jihyo's POV

Who the freaking hell does he think he is! Kissing someone without their consent? He has no rights to do such thing!
I grumpily stomped my way to my classroom, thanks to him I had no time to eat lunch at all! I didn't care about those students staring at me, all I want is for this day to end.

Entering the room, I was approached by a worried Mina.
"Jihyo-ya, where have you been? Did you eat your lunch?" I felt sad as she really worried about me.

"Minari, sorry for worrying you. Something came up but it's fine now, don't worry. And yes, I also ate my lunch." I lied again. If it's what I need to do for my friends to not be bothered about me, then I'll do it.

Mina heaved a sigh as she made her way back to her seat. I feel sorry for making them worry.

Yoongi's POV

I happily walked to my classroom, today's the happiest I've ever been. Even my friends were confused on why am I acting like this today.

I ignored my now staring friends and sat down on my desk. This day couldn't get happier. Once class ended my mates gathered up on my chair, asking for an explanation.

"We rarely see you like this." they say. Well, that's actually true.

"Hyung." I turned around to see our golden maknae smirking. "I know you. So, who's the girl?" the other members were surprised.

Not surprised though, considering how smart our Kookie is. I let out a sigh, it's time to tell them then.

"Alright. Story time. I was walking to class when this girl bumped into me. She's new here I could tell. I don't know what happened but there's something about her that's quite different from others. I should say I'm really lucky."

The others then made "ohh" sounds as I finished my story.

"Wow it's the first time Yoongi fell in love that easily. So...did you tell her you like her?" The boys asked.

"Kinda. Kissing her on the forehead means one thing right?" I replied back.

"Yes. That you're screwed." Jin interrupted.

"Why? I'm sure she'll like me back." I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"You hope." Jimin really has no jams.

"Why are you guys so against this." I whined as the others just laughed.

"We're just kidding. We are more than willing to help you get the girl. Anyway, what's her name?"

"Park Jihyo."