Doctor (imagine for elbaa99_)

Start from the beginning

"So tell me more about yourself,"

"That's such a stereotypical line,"

"Well Jaz told me your name and showed me a photo them bam, here we are,"

"Okay, well I like watching films, walking my dog and...," I shrugged, trailing off and looking down again.

"I'm not judging you,"

"I don't usually wear things like this, or do things like this. It's out of my comfort zone,"

"Well, I think you look great in the dress. Stop pulling at it, because it sticks to all the right features,"

I smiled and winced, holding my arm across my stomach.

"I have a dog too," he mentioned, "she's called petunia,"

"Petunia," I laughed, "cute,"

"What's wrong?" he asked more seriously, "I can see you flinching, and you're hugging your stomach like your life depends on it,"

"It's nothing,"

He reached across and felt my forehead, furrowing his eyebrows and grabbing his coat.

"What are you doing?"

"We need to go,"

"Where?"

"Hospital,"

"Don't be stupid,"

"I'm the doctor here," he said, catching a waiter and telling them we wouldn't be eating anymore.

He put the coat round my shoulders and carried my purse, taking my weight as I stumbled to the car. It was properly starting to hurt, and I didn't know if it was bad timing or because I'd finally given in.

"You're okay,"

"It hurts," I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut in the seat. The phone rung and someone picked up, Luke quickly explaining the situation.

They were saying things like get an ultrasound, and page Clifford, but what freaked me out the most was that they were looking for surgery places.

"No, no, Luke I signed up for a date,"

"We'll have to reschedule that one, I'll come over and look after you though," he smirked, holding my hand.

"Don't do this," I cried, each sob hurting my stomach more, "What's wrong?"

"That's what we will find out, quieten down before you scare people,"

He helped me out the car and my legs gave way, agonising pain ripping through my side. I almost fell, so he picked me up.

"I'm gonna crush you,"

"No you won't,"

I breathed into his shoulder, the bright lights burning my eyes. We were going through the hospital, Luke being called and my body being placed in a wheelchair.