Chapter 36

The last few weeks have been...stressed. Very stressed.

We don't know where dickhead went. We don't know how he got out. We dont know anything.

And although the unknown isn't my favorite thing. Adrian seems to completely despise it...

I glanced at the vacaid spot by the window pane. A black slick vase used to belong there. Noe it's shards of broken glass lay somewhere in a trashcan.

...really despise it.

He was still working on his anger.

On his wolf.

So on everything really.

I sighed, deciding I'd take a quick shower.

I think a lot in showers.

I'm okay with that.

But I'm not sure if im okay when the thought of Adrian slips my mind- in the shower.

I shook my head, riding the thoughts.

Jesus!

I shook the shampoo bottle just as hard as I had shook my head.

"Argh!" I managed the cry out before slipping in spilt soap. I crashed backward into the glass of the shower before landing hard on my side.

"Shit," I definitely knew that would leave a mark.

My thigh stung and hurt. My back felt off place.

I managed to stand with a few grunts and curses.

"El!?" Ah shit.

I didn't know I could move as fast as i did. But i shut off the water and wrapped the towel outside the door as if my hand had slipped right through the glass.

"Are you alright?" Adrian questioned franticly, he wasted no time in barging through the door.

"Argh!" If it weren't for Adrian I would've fallen again, only stepping out of the shower this time.

"What happened!?" His eyes glanced across my face, my arms, legs, in lighting speed. Maybe those blue lighting bolts really are electricity? He looked for any sign of hurt.

Believe me the side of my right thigh was in a lot of hurt.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." I let go of his arms and walked to the counter of the bathroom sink.

My thoughts just before my fall still lingered. And being naked under this white towel didn't help. Adrian being here seeing me in just a towel again didn't help. Adrian's intense gaze did not help. Adrian, you dont fucking help!

I spoke in my mind. Hopefully he couldn't read minds with all that super human shit he had goin', on.

He glanced at me through the mirror, he stood acouple feet behind me. Cleared his throat. "What - how, erm, howd you fall?" He really did look like he was having a mental battle with himself.

Nope. He cant read minds. He would've known why. I mentally sighed in releaf.

"Erm. Shampoo got in my eye."

That sounded believe able.

He raised an eyebrow. Took two steps closer. That caused me to turn around and face him.

"You're eye looks fine."

Maybe not that believe able.

"It wasn't alot of shampoo. And i slipped on some too. So-" I trailed off.