Chapter 33

It had been two weeks since I heard from or seen Adrian. One week since I had seen Damine or Luke. It gets lonely when youre by yourself...

I couldn't even call Jason. I didn't have my phone. But he never came to see me either...

I didn't leave. Adrian was the one who drove me here when I first came; I didn't have my car either.

To make matters worse. I was sick! Not coughing or vomiting. Only dizzy and light-headed. On the bright side, im able to eat enough amounts of food to survive now. Downfall? I can't sleep. Ever.

It makes me wonder just how much I needed Adrian to sleep next to. I hadn't slept well without him beside me - even before meeting him. I had never realised that he was the reason why ive been getting good sleep. Well, used to.

Maybe that's why ive been getting dizzy 'N stuff.

I sighed. Pulled on a hoodie of his (it was the closets thing I had) and silently hating him more (I didn't need to think that, i didnt need to miss him. But i did. And I hated how easy he made me hooked to him).

I pulled on my shoes and stepped outside, trudging into the pack house ignoring the stairs from other members. I didn't k ow what their expressions were, I didn't look long enough and quite frankly I didn't care. All I wanted was my phone and Jason on the other end, telling me hes on his way to pick me up from this hell hole.

"M-my lady?" A women questioned, as I made my way through the third hall. Gosh, how big is this place!?

I ignored her.

"M-My lady?" She questioned again. Only, when I looked at her she began to look fuzzy and hard to make out.

My head began getting lighter and lighter, my vision filled with the same black dots ive been getting used to. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with me?

I stumbled over my feet before leaning against the wall, balancing myself.

"I-Im fine," I sighed to the brown headed women. She had hurriedly ran towards me.

"I-I don't think you are. Please, let's go to the King I'm sure he'll know what to do."

I scoffed, waited for the black dots to disappear and my head to get right, then stood and began walking. "No. Don't go to the king. I just need a phone."

"Why, why not?" She pressed, following hot on my heels.

"Cause I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck." We turned a more open, wider hall.

"My lady!" She sighed. "Please, that's, that's not healthy we must go!"

"I'm fi-" I was hit with another wave of dizziness- stronger than the one before. I wasnt able to lean on a wall to balance my wobbly figure, I fell on my hands and knees while my vision began feeling with black dots.

I wasn't prepared for that.

I wasnt prepared for the strength of this one.

And I definitely wasn't prepared to pass out. Right there in the middle of the hallway...

"Shit," I groaned, moving slightly on the white hospital looking bed.

"My lady, please stay." My head snapped to the direction of the noise. A man in a white doctors coat stood with a clip board.

"Ya' gotta stay, El. Lay down and sleep." Damine, from beside me (How did I not see him?) Spoke.

I scoffed. Yeah, sleep. Ha! "I'm fine, guys. Look, all I need is a phone N then I'll go get some sleep, yeah?"