Chapter 5

Ella's pov:

I grab his arm and twist it behind his back before kicking him in the back of his knee. Causing him to call on his knees with his arm behind his back, pulling up he let out a scream. I could easily break his arm. Ha.

"Enough" Jason spoke up I push the guy forward and let go of his arm, causing him to slam face first onto the mat.

He grunts and weakly pushes himself up showing his black eye, bloody nose, cut on his left cheek, a busted lip and a glare. I smirk looking at my work.

"She's still first" Jason spoke up, looking at the other guys behind him who were watching the fight.

"Anyone else wants to try to fight her, just because she's a girl?" Jason glares at the beat up guy now on all fours catching his breath.

"I would, but not because she's a girl" A voice spoke, wait.

Jason and I look at each other in confusion and turn to where the voice has spoken.

Luke.

He smiles at me and steps out of the crowd, I keep a cautious eye on him.

What is he doing here?

"It's been awhile" he chuckles, stepping onto the mat.

"It's been three days," I say, emotionless, wiping the sweat off my face with a towel Jason has handed me a minute ago.

"Yes, I called you"

"Yes, I know"

"You didn't answer my calls or text. You didn't even call or text me back" he frowns, I drape the towel around my neck and raise an eyebrow.

"I've been busy"

He looks around the room and chuckles, "I see that but why are you here?"

"She lives here," One of the guys in the group says to him in a 'duh' tone.

I mentally curse the person out when Luke raises an eyebrow. "You do realize where this place is, who this place belongs to and what you're getting yourself into" he chuckles and shakes his head.

Before Brad, the guy who spoke up earlier can say anything I glare at him, making him shut up.

"Why I'm here is none of your business, why are you here?"

"Well, wasn't there a fight going on just minutes ago?" He asks matter-of-factly.

I nod and take a drink of my water that is on the bench next to me, "mhm".

"I'd like to fight you" he smirks. A few people in the group behind him laugh or whistle lowly.

He turns to them, "What?" Brad steps forward and smirks, "You don't know who this is, do you?"

I shot him a glare but he doesn't notice. Luke turns to me and shakes his head, "Who is this then?"

This time Brad notices my glare, "She's never lost a fight" well, at least he didn't say what I knew he was going to say.

Luke chuckles and looks at me before taking off his shirt. Showing his eight pack. "Now, I actually want to fight you, shortcake" I glare at the nickname and he chuckles.

"This is a practicing arena," I say, crossing my arms.

"Then why were you beating the shit out of a guy earlier?" He laughs, I shrug "He said he could beat me because I'm a girl"

"Well come on then, we'll practice" he smiles, I give him a once over, he is fit and attractive, he seems to already be ready for a fight. His shirts already off and he's wearing black basketball shorts.

I sigh, "I'm not hurting you for no reason"

"So I have to give you a reason? Hmm. Are you scared you'll lose? Because you know that I'm a guy and you're a girl, and guys always win?" He's purposely trying to get me to beat the shit out of him.

I sigh and shake my head, "I'm not fighting you, Luke. Maybe a different time but right now, I've already finished my practicing so I'm done here"

He sighs and puts his shirt back on. "Why are you here?" I ask him, unwrapping my hand wraps that now have a few blood stains on them.

"I need to talk to you"