Chapter 9

"Where the hell are Luke and Damien?" I question Adrian, who's been too in grossed in his phone to even bother to notice my presence.

It's been an hour since they left and I've been bored as hell!

"Don't know."

"What the hell do you mean 'dont know'?!? You expect me to be here with you for the rest of the night? Alone?"

He shoves his phone into jean his pocket and looks at me, his lips form a frown when he does this.

"What's so wrong with staying here with me alone? Would you rather have Damien with you alone? Or maybe Luke?"

I make a move to speak but he cuts me off.

"Damien can flirt with you for hours on end and Luke can be overly happy and and chatty." His eyes glare a cold glare while his tone is stern.

I shot a glare at him myself before speaking. "No. I'd rather none of you! I'd rather have conversations with them than you on your phone like an obsessed teen!"

A low growl erupts from his chest and he shuts his eyes, tightly. Showing the creases in his eyelids and his jaw clenched gives off the 'say one more word and I'll give you' vibe.

He sighs and opens his eyes once more, locking his Caribbean orbs with my green ones. "Fine. Let's have a conversation."

I smile, winning this little battle of ours and shift from my position on the couch, sitting criss cross facing him.

"Tell me 'bout yourself, Mr. 'im the rich, big, bad, bitch in town'" I use air quotes around 'im the rich, big, bad, bitch in town'.

He glares at the name. "Don't call me that."

"Imma call you whatever the fuck I wanna call you, fuck head."

He clenches his jaw and I smirk, knowing I'm getting to him. And enjoying how easy it is.

"I said don't call me that."

"Yeah? 'N if I continue?" I challenge.

A smirk forma on his plum, pink lips, his eyes roam over my face before locking with my eyes once more. "You won't like what I do next, princess."

I squint my eyes at him, yet, wondering what he would do if j continue. Before I get the chance to taunt on the door flies open revealing a grinning Luke and an annoyed Damien.

"We got pizza, bitch!"

"Hell yeah!" I jump from the couch and over it, running towards the two and pulling them into my sweet in brace.

"Damn, you love pizza that much, babygirl ?"

I nod and jump over the couch once more, both boxes of pizza sitting in my lap.

"Ell-a." Adrian repeats for the hundredth time, now saying it deadly and slow.

Damien ignores him and plops himself on the chair to the right of the sofa Adrian and I are on after placing the case of Pepsi on the coffee table.

"Okay, I have Infinity War, Venom, The Notebook, Mean girls, and some other chic-lit." Luke places all the rented movies on the coffee table.

I cringe, "Whyd you get chic-lits and romantic movies?"

"I thought you'd wanna watch some romantic movies or some shit."

I shake my head and pick up Infinity War. "Hell nah, they make me cringe and I absolutely love the Avengers."

I take another bite of my pizza while he puts the movie in the disk reader to the X-box and starts the movie after shutting off all the lights.

  A quarter through the movie I'm full after about seven slices of pizza.