Chapter 8

Hello, my lovelies! Thank you for reading, voting, commenting, and adding to your reading list and or libraries! I love you all so much! Make sure to check out my entry for the #TKBMovieContest !!! <3 'Misunderstanding' I'll be in my external link. It would mean a lot to me if you do check that out! <3 Thank you!

_________

   "Guest room is down the hall, there's a bathroom in there too, do what you'd like, I don't care," Damien said, waving me off, typing away on his phone.

I nod and make my way to the guest room, which is bigger than normal bedrooms, and the bathroom is pretty big.

After I decided that I'd shower and just put on the same undergarments, leggings, and hoodie I get in the shower, considering I showered last night before I went to sleep, it'll be fine.

Two minutes into my shower, I realized there was no shampoo, conditioner or body wash.

"Shit," I mumble to myself, looking around and leaving the water on. I take the towel out of under the sink and wrap the white fluffiness around my body. It barely passed my ass, but it'll do.

I open the bathroom door and peek my head out, my hair sticking to my shoulders and exposed back.

"Erm, guys!"

No answer.

"Guys!"

No answer.

"Hey, guys! I need sha-"

"Damien and Luke left five minutes ago." A voice interrupts me.

I look towards the guest bedroom door and meet with Carrabien blue orbs. Adrian stands at the door, his phone in hand, now forgotten, his eyes wide and slowly trace down my exposed body and I grip the towel tighter, not knowing why exactly, but I do, and I gulp, not knowing why, but I do.

His Adam's apple bobs up and down and his tongue darts out of his mouth, wetting his lips.

It's silent for a while, both of us not talking from either my exposure or from the loss of words, either or, it's silent.

"I-I erm, I need shampoo, conditioner, and body wash..."

He blinks a few times and shakes his head, snapping out of thought. "Y-yeah, I-I'll uh, get that."

Did I make Adrian Black stutter? Not just that, but I saw the light pink color in his cheeks.

This is great! I silently laugh to myself, leaning against the bathroom door frame, waiting.

"Here." He hands me four bottles, keeping his gaze on the hardwood floor.

"Thank you."

And with that, I shut the door and lock it, resuming my shower.

There's a knock at the door followed by Adrian's voice. "I figured you wouldn't want to wear the same clothes so I left some at the door for you."

"Kay, thank you!"

He doesn't say anything else but the sound of his footsteps leaving the room lets me know he left.

I wrap the towel around my body and open the door, after taking the pile of clothes from the door I close it again and lock it before putting them on.

I had to roll up the boxers twice and the shirt goes just above my knees, the shirt smells like cologne.

I take my dirty clothes with me and put them in the backpack Adrian had also set by the door, which I assumed is where my clothes would go and I leave it in the guest room.

"They should be back in fifteen minutes," Adrian says, watching the T.V.

I nod and sit next to him, tucking one leg underneath myself. I began watching the show, that I've never seen before and out of the corner of my eye, I see him look at me. He looks at his shirt and back up to me and I swear I seen the corner of his lips move into a smile, I swear!

So, Adrian black stuttered, blushed, and now smiles. Look at me go!