Chapter 11

I groan and immediately push my hand to my throbbing head.

I shoulda went back to the fucking car.

I quickly blink over and over again until my eyes got uses to the dimly lit room.

Once the did I noticed it wasn't a room. I was in a cell, the stench had instantly hit my nose and I had to fight back the urge to gag.

Taking in my surroundings; the grey steel looking walls surrounded my small figure trapping me in their box of cold. To my right, there was no steel wall like the others it was a wall of bars with matching bar doors. Around me the floors and walls were stained with dirt and blood.

God, I hope they had a punch party and had accidently spilled some...on the walls...beside chains...fuck.

After the man had told me his plan B he had put a chloroform rag over my mouth and nose. I had no time to react to his lightening like speed before passing out. I don't understand how people didn't notice or say anything once he was dragging my limb body lord knows where I am.

I suppose this is what I get for following along with Adrian, Luke, and Damine's weird plan. And they are complete strangers. I didn't even know their favorite color but look at me now; breaking into company buildings with them, illegally. And now kidnapped in a cell.

"Ah, you're awake!"

I cringe at the sound of their voice- a mysterious and slimy voice.

I lift my head when the sound of metal scrapping against the concrete floor echos through the cell.

He had opened the cell door before closing it ones more.

The man standing before looks around forty. He had wrinkles under his eyes that creased when he smiled a sinister smile, along with the wrinkles beside his mouth.

"So, would you like to tell me why you've decided to break into my building - well try."

I sat up, leaning against the. Behind me, pondering on the question. I hadn't asked Adrian, Luke, or Damine why they wanted to know where their next meeting was held. I probably should've asked what I'm getting mad into before actually doing so. But maybe the less I know the better - the less the prick Infront me would know.

"Breaking into your building?" I scoff, putting my acting skills back on. "Why would I need to break into your building? I was sitting at the bar! Till one of what I'm guessing is your goons kidnapped me!"

He raises an eyebrow and sighs, picking his tongue. "And you were with Damine? Why?"

I pull my best confused face I could muster. "Who the hell is Damine? Was he that annoying prick by the secretary?"

He leans against the wall across from me. "And why did you need to talk to the secretary?"

Immediately a lie rolls off my tongue with ease. "I had left my phone in my taxi and asked if I could use the front desk phone to call my friend to pick me up. She told me she had to escort that one dude and then she'll let me use it. God, do your workers not tell you anything?"

He doesn't say anything but eyes me suspiciously. "Then why do you smell of Mr. Black aswell?"

I raise an eyebrow, staring at the man as if hes insane. "Smell?"

Adrian does have a wonderful smell. One that with all honesty I could smell everyday. But, how does he smell that one me? Surly sleeping next to Adrian his scent had rubbed off on me. But taking a shower, changing clothes, and not touching him after would obviously make the smell of him and his cologne rub off.