Chapter 19

Ella's POV

   I hadn't had time to ask why he was here. The growls and Adrian standing Infront of me protectively had ceased the question.

"What the fu-" my words were cut off by another growl.

I couldn't believe my eyes. The giant dog- no, the giant wolf. Standing Infront of us snarled, its top lip pulling up showing its very large canines. The wolf itself was not a wolf not a normal wolf anyways. It was large, standing around six foot. It was the height of Adrian- and Adrian's huge! But Adrian didn't show any fear or emotion when staring dead in the eyes of the light brown wolf. The one beside that one was the same height and size but with dark brown fur.

"Go now or we kill you." Adrian spoke, his voice low and deadly. I almost wanted to take a step back.

Was he talking to a wolf?

Wait, us?

I try side stepping Adrian tank like figure to see if Damine or Luke around. But he quickly wrapped an arm around my waist and pushed me behind him, shielding my view.

I hear another snarl that didn't sound like the first, it was the second.

Adrian shrugs his shoulder. "Your lose."

With those words leaving his lips another growl ripples through the forest. I managed to peek over the side of Adrian's arms watching the scene before me.

Three wolves, large than the other two jumped from the forest and lunged at the two. The dark brown wolf swung it's paw at a grey wolf, who tackled it with ease before pinning it to the ground and taking a large chunk of its neck. The brown wolf fell limp. It's matching brown eyes fell blank and lifeless.

The blonde wolf had done the same to the light brown wolf. Shaking its head and growling after.

I had no time to react to the greatest surprise of all. When I seen a grey and brown wolf jump in the air. I thought it would've landed on me. But staring straight up and trying to walk back in a hurry resulted in me falling on my ass.

In moments Adrian's clothing was ripped from his body, jumping in the air. It was all a blur, first his clothes ripped it revealing only bits of his chest on display before he turns into a blur of jet black fur. Ripping the other wolf mid air, throwing it to fall infront of me rather than intop of me, limp and bloody. The jet black wolf had landed a couple feet beside me. His growl send echos through the woods, a low tumbling growl that I'm sure shook the ground beneath me. Even the wolves that saved us bowed their heads.

I, however, scooted myself backwards as fast as i could.

"Oh my god!"

The jet black wolf takes a step closer, but I scramble as fast as I could away. Making sure to not get too close to the dead wolves, that fur slowly began to get shorter and shorter.

"Adrian! You just turned into a fucking wolf!"

The jet black wolf bows it's head ever so slightly.

The wolf- Adrian. Was much much larger than the others. The others stood seven foot tall. While the wo- Adrian -stood a total of eight feet! Eight! His paws and legs were large and strong. His Caribbean blue eyes looked even brighter with his whole face covered in black fur.

I turn my head to the other wolves who stair intensity at me. "Oh my god."

I look back at the jet- Adrian. Then back at the other two before laying flat on my back, staying at the blue sky.

"That's Damine and Luke, isn't it?" It was stupid to ask, they couldn't answer me.

After a few moments I hear multiple bones crack. I didn't flinch or cringe, I've heard that noise time and time before.

"El..." It was Adrian.

"Holy fuck." I whisper, still laying flat on the ground. "You're a fucking werewolf."

I hear him sigh, I could picture him running a hand through his hair. "I, I, we-"

"That's fucking awesome!" I jump to my feet, looking around.

All of the had turned back to their normal self. All shirtless but wearing basketball shorts. All, sporting eight packs. My eyes linger on Adrian's washboard abs longer than needed before training back to his eyes.

"God! I knew something was wrong with you. Although I thought you were in a gang."

His eyes shift, turning to a soft glare. "Like you are?"

I open my mouth and close it again. Doing that acouple more times. I was a fish out of water, looking and searching my brain for an answer or maybe a comeback.

Thankfully, Luke saves me. "We have to go to the pack house."

"You have a pack house?!?"

They ignore my question and look at the eight other unfamiliar faces. Adrian speaks, stern and cold. "Take their men to the cells, get the Memoria ready."

The men nod and walk away, back to where Zayn and Ken had made the trade.

"You have a lot to explain." Adrian's eyes squint at me, leaving no room for protesting.

I copy his action, squinting my eyes at him. "That makes both of us then, wolfy."