Chapter Twelve- Strange Acts By Me

Start from the beginning

"You shouldn't have left this morning, son." Dad muttered.

"Huh?" They don't usually care about me going out.

"She's here a while ago. Rachelle is here in Carlisle with her Uncle Ray." Mom looked so jolly. I am secretly happy as well.

"Oh. I see." I tried to hide my smile. I haven't heard anything about her for a long time. I wonder how is she now.

"She had her lunch here at home. She told us her achievements there in her new school and she looks so great right now. She looks so, so perfect." She's always perfect to me. She's beautiful inside out despite her size.

"We almost didn't notice her a while ago. But when she hugged us, we knew it's her." Dad added. Why are they so exaggerating? Come on, she just lived in New York for several months. Don't tell me she looked so different by just living there. But whatever, i'm feeling so tired and irritated with myself so I just pretended that I believe them.

"That's good. I'm happy for her." And I headed up stairs straight to my room...

I lied down on my bed covering my face with my pillow. I want to see that girl I saw at the park. I want to ask her name, her number, address, favorites... I shook my head. This is so not me. What does that girl have to make me go like this? I just saw her.

And Rachelle is here in Carlisle. I admit I still miss her. I actually miss her so much. But I remembered my last words to her. She must be so hurt. I don't know how will I react when I see her.

*Trent's dream*

"Why do you have to be so mean to me?" She cries. "I love you so much... Don't you know that?"

"What are you saying?" I don't understand.

"I left because I care so much about you." I don't really understand her but she looks so fragile.. I hugged her. My upper shirt is soaking because of her tears but I don't care. I want to make her stop crying.

"Hush. I'm here. It's okay. Stop crying please." I whispered.

"You are the reason why I became stronger. But..." She started.

"But what?"

"You are my biggest weakness." She looked up and I leaned down to look back at her. Our faces are only half inch apart then closer and closer...

*End*

"Trent! Open the door!" My dream was interrupted by a loud knock at the door.

I groggily got up to open my door. It was dad.

"Hey." I scratched my head.

"I am knocking here at your door for almost ten freaking minutes and you never answered. What are you doing?" Dad retaliated.