60.the final

4 years later
Najia pov

I was sitting down at a table while I watched my classmates and family dance on the dance floor.ginger walked up to me.

"Gurl,Why you not sitting down.you suppose to be enjoying your graduation party."said ginger.

"I know."i sighed.ginger sitting next to me.

"What's wrong?"asked ginger.she held my hand.

"Kai is taking a vacation to new york to celebrate.his flight left a few hours ago."

"He will be back in a few days."she said.

"I know but I wanted celebrate together.you know."ginger hugged me.

"Maybe some ice cream will take that feeling away."said ginger.we left the ballroom and sneaked into the kitchen.ginger gave me a spoon.she took a gallon of Chocolate ice cream out the fridge.we ate the ice cream.

"This is good."

"Ice cream is comfort food."said ginger.she smiled.we continued to eat our ice cream when we heard tae voice.

"J?"said tae.we duck behind the table.

"I can see you two."said tae.we stood up.

"What you two doing?"asked tae.

"Nothing."said me and ginger.tae chuckled and shook his head.

"Okay.whatever.j you are requested at the dj table."said tae.he smirked.i nodded.we went back to the ballroom.everyone made a path for me to dj table.i looked at tae.

"What is happened?"he shrugged.i slowly walked down the path when I saw kai stand at the end of it.

"Kai bear!"

"Panda!"said kai.i ran to him.he hugged me.i looked up at him.

"I thought you left."

"I wasn't going leave without my goodbye kiss."he said.he gently cupped my face in his hand kissed me.i deepen the kiss.he put his tongue in my mouth.

"THAT IS MORE THAN 3 SECONDS!yelled jin.we pulled away.

"You was eating chocolate without me."he said with a pouted.i chuckled.

"I need everyone to go outside to reveal j graduation gift."said jimin.i grabbed kai hand.we went outside.i made my way to the front.there was a shiny new car.

"This is from your uncles."said rm.

"That's my gift."said tae.he point to the motorcycle to right.i squealed in excitement.

"You want to test it out?"asked tae.

"I thought you said not but a motorcycle for her cuz its dangerous!"said jhope.

"That's why I brought helmets."said tae.he gave me the keys.i pulled kai with me to the motorcycle.i put the hemelt on and passed one to kai.

"Um.i don't about this panda."said kai.

"You will be fine.just hold on to me."i hop on the bike.i put the key in and turn it on.kai hop on and hugged my waist for dear life.i rolled my eyes.scary cat.i rev the engine.i started speeding down the parking lot and to the street.

"Woooo!"i yelled.i zoomed passed cars.i made my way back to party building.i parked the bike.i took the helmet off.

"That was awesome!"

"Glad you like it."said tae.he smiled.

"Let go back inside."said jungkook.

"Actually i need to talk j.we will meet you there."jungkook nodded.they went back in the building.we hop off the bike and took the helmets off.

"What's up?"

"I got accepted to Seoul university."said kai.

"That's amazing!we going same college now!"i hugged him.

"So now you struck with me for few more years."he said.he smirked.

"I am cool with that."

"Dr.kim,may i kiss you."

"Dr.juho sounds better."i smirked.

"In few more years you will be called ms juho.don't rush."he kissed me.

"See this is why I am love you."

"I love you too now let's go in the party before your dad think we having sex in your new car."

"Yeah.lets go."We went back into the party.

Thanks for reading
Started:1/5/19
Ended:5/31/19

Check out my other bts books:
Adopted by suga
Baby project(jungkook fanfic)
Husband swap
Scary movie
Bts prank war