53.kidnapping

Tae pov

"Jimin you called me over to help you find your remote?"i rolled my eyes.

"Yes.now help me."said jimin.i started looking for the remote.after ten minutes I couldn't find it.i checked everywhere again

"Jimin What did you do with your remote?"

"Found it!"said jimin who was behind the couch.

"Good.i am going back in my room.night jimin."

"Thanks for the help!"said jimin.i left his room.i checked the time.it was almost midnight.i spent a hour looking a remote!?i shook my head and chuckled.j probably sleep by now.i quietly open the door.i noticed the lights was still on and the turn was still off.i looked at the bed.j wasn't on it.i heard music for the bathroom but the bathroom door was open.i open the door wider.j phone was sitting on bathroom floor playing music.i pick her phone.i turned the music off.where's j?i texted in the group chat.

Tae:is j with anybody?
Jk:not with me
Jm:Nope
Sg:no
Jin:she not with me or rm
Jh:Nope
Tae:guys!j is missing.
Jin:ain't this your 4 time losing her?!?
Jm:5 If you count the time he lost her in Walmart when she was 9
Jh:Actually 6 if you want to count the time he lost her in airport when she was 8
Tae:guys!forgot how many times I lost her!she is missing!
Jk:well this your first losing her in America.
Tae:-_- not helping
Rm:call the cops
Tae:i am!

I stopped texting and called the police.

Najia pov

I woke up in a black box.i felt like the box was moving.i am in a truck of a car!i tried to move my hands when I noticed they was tied together with rope.so was my legs.i tried to scream but it was muffled by the rag in my mouth.then the car suddenly stop.i slid to the back of the trunk.the trunk was opened.i saw jiro.my eyes widened.oh fuck!he pick me up and threw me on his shoulder.i tried wiggle out his arms but it didn't work.i noticed we was on a motel.he walked into motel room.he threw me on the bed.my sister walked up to him.

"Did I do good?"he asked.she nodded.they kissed.i rolled my eyes.

"Tied her arms to the bed frame."said sissy.jiro nodded.he got some handcuffs.he cuffed my wrists above my head on the bed frame.i noticed sissy had a hammer.

"I will make your death very slow and painful."said sissy.she walked to the end of the bed.

"But first i need to you unable to run away."she said.my heart started racing.what she about to do?then jiro held my knees down.she hit my right ankle with hammer.i screamed and started crying from the pain.i felt the my ankle shattering.

"That's good enough."she said with smirk.

Tae pov

The polices left my room and guys walked in.jungkook hugged me.

"They will find her."said jimin.he patted my shoulder.

"It only been less than 3 hrs since she been gone.maybe she went on a walk and got lost."said suga.

"She won't leave her phone."

"And she not allowed outside this hotel without us."said jin.

"Sorry But i am trying to thinking of missing people cases thats not kidnapping!"said suga.

"I feel useless right now."i sat on the bed.

"You not useless right now.without you that's would be nobody to report the case."said jhope.he rubbed my hair.he smiled at me.

"Do j have any enemies?"asked rm

"Rm,the police already ask me that."

"And Besides He is a idol.any anti fan can be a enemy."said jungkook

"Speaking on our career how we gonna tell Army?"asked jin.

"I rather not telling them."

"Yeah.cuz they will go in panic mode and blame the our company for having bad security."said suga.jin nodded.

"Hopefully they found her tonight."