45.taehyung or appa?

Najia pov

I went to tae room.he was playing on his phone.

"Papa,when do panda come back from the groomer place?"

"Around 4ish."he said without looking from his phone.

"What you doing?"

"Studying my lines for the show."he said.

"But you did that all day yesterday."i climbed onto the bed.i laid my head on his lap.i poke at his stomach.

"J,stop."he said.i sat up.i stare at him as he look at his phone.i poke his cheek.

"J,stop poking me."he said.i started playing in his hair.he moved my hands from his hair.

"J,i am trying to focus."he said.i pouted.

"How about you focus on me!for last two weeks you been studying and practicing for that stupid show!"i yelled.i climbed out the bed.tae was shocked

"I thought since the band is not busy this week that you would be spend time with me BUT NOOOO.you want to practice for that tv show!"i yelled.i stomped to the door.

"Oh and taehyung tell my father that I want him back."i slammed the door closed.i stomped to my room.i sat on my bed.i glared at the floor.stupid papa.then tae walked in my room.he hugged me.

"I am sorry you felt that way.but I am busy person so I tr-"

"You know what I don't even know why you even adopt me!you don't want to spend time with me!"

"Yes I do."

"So you agreeing that you don't want spend time me!!?"

"What?no!thats not what I meant!"

"Some father you are!you know what i was save you the trouble of kicking me out.i will just leave."i ran out the left room and ran downstairs and out the door.i heard he running after me.i was almost out the driveway when tae grabbed me by my arm.

"Let go of me!you don't want me!"i yelled.i tried to pull my arm out his grip while he drag me to the house.

"I don't blame you cuz who wants a broken kid!"i started crying.he stopped and kneel to me height.

"I do.cuz last time I checked broken crayons still colored."he said.he kissed my forehead.

"Why you still want me?!?i am nothing but trouble for you!let me leave!"

"Trouble?you not a trouble.you are gift to me."

"Why are you lying?!"he wiped my tears with his thumbs.

"J,i love you.i am never giving you back.cuz you are best daughter ever."he kissed my forehead.

"You promise?"

"Promise."he did a pinky promise.we went in house.i noticed tae had scratches on his arm.

"I am sorry!!!"

"Ddal,i know you didn't mean it."he hugged me.he pulled back.

"Wait another one!"

"I have a better idea.lets cuddle."

"No.me and panda are cuddle buddies."

"Well I am your original cuddle buddy."i nodded.we went to his room and cuddle in his bed.

"I love you."he said.

"Te amo."(i love you)

"I love you to moon and back."

"appa salang haeyo"(i love you father).he smiled at me.