37.history

Najia pov

We went to the set.the set had a chalkboard with 6 desks in a circle.the guys sat at the desks.i sat on tae desk.

"Can I have crackers after this?"

"I think about it."said tae.

"Pink promise?"I held my pinky out.tae chuckled.

"Pinky promise."he said.he hook his pinky with mine.

"J,i need you behind the camera."said ms.lizzy.she is a staff member.i nodded.i stood up on the desk.

"Don't you dare."said tae.i pouted.i sat down and climbed down from the desk.i went to ms lizzy.we stood behind the cameras.i sat down on the floor and watch them film.

"Don't scream.follow me."said a voice whispering in my ear.the person grabbed my hand.we walked to hallway.the person turned to me.my eyes widened

"Did you miss me?"asked sissy.i was about scream when covered my mouth.

"Don't try it brat."she said.she scratched my arm.it started bleeding slightly.i but her hand.she let go of my hand.i ran in front of the camera.

"J?!"i heard tae yelled.i kept running around the building until I found the exit.

"Najia!"i heard tae yelled.i ran down the street.

Tae pov

We was playing with bells.when I saw j ran pass the camera.why she running?i stood up.

"J!"i ran after her.

"Tae wait up!"yelled jungkook.she ran out the building to street.

"Najia!"She didn't stop.i ran after her.she was about to ran across the road.i pick up my speed.she was running across the road.i saw a car coming.i quickly grabbed her by her shirt.i pulled her back and into my arms.she was crying.i got out the road.i stood on the sidewalk.jungkook and suga caught up with us.then the rest of guys cane after them.they was trying to catch their breath.i was too while trying to calm Najia down.

"What happened?"

"Sissy."said najia.i got confused.i thought she like her sister.she show me her bleeding arm.

"Shit. You need first aid."i started walking back.

"No!sissy is back there!"said Najia.

"I will protect you."i hugged her.i rubbed her back.

"She is fast."said suga.

"I am still surprised you actually ran with us."said jimin.he chuckled.

"She okay?"asked jungkook.i nodded.i look at najia.she was still Trembling and her breathing was still fast.

"I don't even know."i mouthed to him.everybody looked at najia concerned.we walked back in the building.najia buried her head in my chest.i rubbed her back.rm asked one of staff for a first aid kit.i tried to place najia in a chair but she cling to me.i sighed and sat in the chair.

"Jin,can you disinfect the cut?"jin nodded.i held najia arm out.

"Tae apparently there was someone who was not staff in this building."said rm.

"Where is manager hyung?"

"He is on his way."said rm.i nodded.i stood up.

"Text me when he gets here."rm nodded.i went to hallway.i sat on the floor.i looked at j.her face was still buried in my chest.

"Ddal,look at me."she looked at me.her eyes held fear.her face has tear stains.i kissed her forehead.

"I love you."she didn't say it back.my heart was hurt at that.i kissed her forehead again.

"Doesn't matter if you say it back cuz I still love you to moon and back."she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"That's the j i know."i tickled her.she started giggling.i was enjoying her smiled when my phone vibrated.rm texted me.

Rapmon:he is here.

"You want to walk?"she shook her head.i carry her on my hip.we went back to the guys.they looked at us with worry.our manager walked to me.

"The member told me what happened.i will look into.i am sorry that happened."said manager.i nodded.

"Can i go home?"manager nodded.i leave the building and went to the car.i tried to place j in backseat but she cling to me.

"J,i can't hold you while driving."she started whining.i place her in backseat.she whine the whole way home.soon as the car stopped in our driveway.j immediately climbed over the seat into my lap.i hugged her and sighed.i need to find out about najia family.

~later

I place najia next to me on the bed.i went to closet and pulled out a box full of documents.i opens the box.i pulled up najia's documents.i looked at her birth certificate.it says:

Najia Marie cooper
DOB:april 1
Ethnicity:mixed(Latino/black)
Country:Mexico
Mother:jade cooper
Father:unknown

How she made it to Korea if she is mixed?i put the documents up and box back in the closet.i grabbed my laptop and went to ancientry.com.i looked up najia family.

Mother:jade cooper(decrease at age 30)
Father:unknown
Daughter:Sophia green(35 yrs old)
Daughter:najia(7 yrs old)

I guess her sister adopted her after the mother died.i called the orphanage.i walked in hallway.

O:hello?
T:May i speak to ms yanny.
O:this is she.
T:can I ask how najia ended up in the orphanage?
O:Who are you?
T:Taehyung Kim

I heard papers shuffling.

O:to answer your question.she was flew in from American orphanage
T:do you know anything about how she ended up in the orphanage?

I heard paper shuffle.

O:she was place in the orphanage because her previous guardian was under arrest for child endangerment.
T:thank you.

I hanged up.i looked at j.she was sleeping peacefully.i walked to her.i kissed her forehead.how a child this wonderful come from a troubled past?