5.step

~a week later
Tae pov

I woke up to paw patrol playing on my tv.i sat up.najia was sitting next to me.she smiled at me.i smiled back.i checked my phone.it was 6.

"Fuck!"i got out of bed.she look confused at me.

"I have dance practice in a hour."

"So get dress and ready."she shook her head and pointed at the tv.

"You can watch it later."Najia looked at me with pleasing eyes.

"No."she pouted.i put the tv remote my dresser.

"No more tv.you need to get dress."she folded her arms.

"Ddal,i have things to do today.get dress."she shooked her head.

"You can watch on my tablet but you have to get dress first."she nodded.she ran to her room

"J,don't run in the house!"then i got dress. Najia ran in my room excited.

"You have to be careful with it.i don't got a case for."she nodded excitedly.

"Promise?"she held her pinkie out.

"Pinky promise huh?"she nodded.i hook my pinkie on hers.i give her my tablet.we left the house and went to the dance studio.

Najia pov

"5 6 7 8."said kelly.she is the dance instructor.the guys started dancing again.jimin messed up a step.

"Stop!take a water break."said Kelly while shaking her head in disappointed.jungkook walked to me.

"Hey j."said jungkook.he sat next me.i quickly stood up and ran to tae who was standing by Yoongi.i ran behind his legs.tae chuckled.

"Jungkook,you scarying kids with your ugly face."said tae.he smirked.

"You real funny tae."said jungkook.

"I forgot she was here.she was so quiet."said yoongi.

"Guys time to Dance.second formation."said kelly.tae and yoongi nodded.

"Ddal,go sit back down."said tae.he rubbed my back.why he keep calling me that?i nodded.i sat back at the mirror.i put the headphones on and turn my paw patrol show back on.they contuined dancing.i laid on stomach and watch the tablet.when all sudden kelly step on my arm.i hissed in pain.

"Why you on the floor?"asked kelly with an attuide.tae jog to me and pick me up.

"Tae get your kid out the way."said kelly.

"Are you gonna apologize?"asked tae.he rubbed my arm to help my arm hurt less.

"No she was in my way."said kelly.

"You didn't even come nowhere near her in the beginning of practice."said jungkook.

"Yeah.she sitting by our stuff so how you didn't step on our stuff but on a person."said jin.

"Oh my gosh!its not that serious guys."said kelly.

"Yes it is."said jhope

"Guys from the top.5 6 7 8."said kelly.the guys folded their arms and glared at kelly.she sighed heavily.

"I am sorry um."

"Najia."said tae.

"Nji."said kelly.

"Najia."said tae sternly.

"Najia."said kelly.tae smiled fakely at her.i smiled at tae.