34.trouble

Najia pov

"Get up."he pulled the blanket off my body.

"Can I just dropped out of school?"

"You been going to school a month."

"And i am ready to drop out."

"Why?"

"Cuz I am losing sleep with this early schedule day."he chuckled.

"Get ready."he said.i nodded.he left.i got dressed.i brushed my teeth.i put a hoodie on and my shoes on.i walked to tae room.he looked at me.he smiled.

"J,you don't have wear bts merchandise if you don't want to."he said.i am not wearing bts stuff.i looked at my hoodie.it was black love yourself tour hoodie with the bts logo on it.

"Oh well.i ain't changing."i shrugged.he chuckled.

"Okay."he said.

"I have too much bts clothes."

"Actually no you don't.you have few T-shirt and like three hoodies."he put a jacket on.we left the house and went to the school.

"Later."i left the car.i went in the school.i went to the cafeteria.i saw Kai and ginger.i went to the table.kai gave me a notepad and pencil.i smile at him.he nodded.

"I like you your hoodie but what is bts?"asked ginger.

"It a band.apparently their music is good cuz my sister went to a whole concert to see them."said kai.

"Oh."said ginger.then a teacher told us to go class.we went to class.we sat at the same table.

~later

"Coco is the best"I wrote.

"Najia,coco is a sad story.it not the best movie."said ginger.

"But of of your movies suck.tangled is the best."said kai.i shook my head.

"Nuh! That movie just copy of the book Rapunzel."said ginger

"But better!"said kai

"Shut up!some of us are actually trying to do our work."said Sophia.i rolled my eyes.

"We are finish unlike your dumb self."said ginger.

"Yeah.we know how to read."said kai.ginger and kai high fives.sophia pushes ginger out of her seat.

"Don't do that."said kai.i help ginger off the floor.

"What you going to done about?"asked Sophia.she smirked.

"Umm i will...um"said kai.

"You can't hit a girl."said Sophia.she struck her tongue out.but I can!i kick her the back of her feet.she fell down.

"Ow!"said Sophia.she started crying the teacher walked to us.

Tae pov

"Tomorrow we are filming another run episode."said jin while looking at his phone

"Do we have dance practice before or after that?"asked jimin.he was playing in suga hair.suga was laying his head on jimin lap.i sipped on my soda.jungkook took my soda and did a waterfall.

"After."said rm.rm took my soda from jungkook and did a waterfall.

"That's still my soda!"I took it from rm.

"What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine"said jhope.he took from me.i shook my head.

"You four owe me a soda."they laughed.then my phone rang.i silently told them to be quiet.

T:hello?
School:is this the guardian of Kim najia?
T:yes.
S:this is soul of Seoul elementary school.we need you to drop pick up your student.
T:may I ask why?
S:the student disobey one of the school.
T:which one?
S:no fighting prohibited.

I blink my eyes a few.this can't be happening!

T:I am on my way!

I hanged up.i put my shoes on.

"What happened?"asked jin

"Apparently j has been a fight."Then they all stood up from seats.they look shocked.

"What!?"they yelled.

"Yeah."i stood from my seat.i left suga house and went to school.hopefully she is okay!i walked to front office.

"I am here to pick up Kim najia."

"The counselor want to talk to you."said the lady at the front desk.she pointed to counselor office.i walked in the front.j was sitting in a chair by the wall while counselor was typing away on her computer.i took a seat.i looked at the name tag she had on

"Hello?"she looked from her computer.she looked at me in surprised.

"Why are you here?"asked ms Joan.

"I am here because I received a called about my daughter."

"Oh."she said.she look though the paperwork.

"She was sent to office due to a hitting a another student.student witnesses said she was trying stop a bully."she said while read off the paper.she looked at me.

"Now this is first time she did this so we just sending her home for the day but next time she will get suspended for 3 days."said ms Joan.i nodded.i walked to najia.i held her hand.we walked to the car.

"Front seat."she got in the front seat.

"So what happened?"

"Sophia push ginger off her seat and teased kai for not being able to fight her cuz she is a girl.so I kick her legs and she fell down."

"You should have told a adult instead of using violence."she nodded.

"I am sorry."she said

"Your heart was in right place but your head wasn't."

"What that mean?"

"It means I am not mad but don't hit people."she nodded.she was about fasten her seatbelt.

"Nope.you still too short to riding in the front seat."she pouted.she climbed to back seat.