35.kookie house

Najia pov

I walked in tae room.he was cleaning his room.i followed him around.he turned around and bump into me.

"Sorry."he said.he continued cleaning.he almost bump into me again.

"J is your room clean?"he asked

"My room stay clean."

"Don't you have homework to do."he asked.

"I did it already."

"Go watch tv."he started sweeping the floor.

"Nothing good is on."i sat on the floor.tae sighed.he swept around me.when his phone rang.i grabbed the phone from the bed.it was jungkook.i answered it and put on speaker.

J:hi kookie
K:Hey j.where is tae?

Tae stopped sweeping.

T:I am here.you are on speakerphone.
K:tae,buddy!my best friend-
T:what did you do suga now?
K:nothing but I need to ask you a favor.

Tae raised an eyebrow.i mock him.he looked at me and chuckled.

T:which is?
K:I am trying to prove to my brother that I can watch my nephew while he is out of town.he doesn't trust me enough.so I thought maybe i watch j for a day or two.

Tae walked to the phone.he sat on the bed.

T:Wait if your brother doesn't you to watch his child why you let you watch my daughter?
K:I need some practice.
T:how long you want to watch her?
K:for the night

I was shocked.i never spend no more than a couple hours with him.

T:like for the whole weekend?
K:Yeah.

Tae looked at me.he stared at me for a few moments.

T:fine but if I hear one bad complaint for j then I will personally tell your brother not trust you with your nephew.
K:thank tae!
T:I guess we will see you later tonight.

Then tae hanged up.he looked at me

"You think you can spend two nights with kookie?"he asked.

"I can try."i shrugged.he nodded.he went to my room.i followed after him.i sat on my bed while tae pack my bag.

"Make sure you call me before you go to sleep."he said.i nodded.he stopped folding the clothes.

"I need a verbal response."he said.

"I will."he smiled.he continued to pack my bag.

"Papa can i dye my hair again?"i touch my black hair.

"J,the school doesn't allowed unnatural hair."he said.he zipped up the bag.

"I don't like school dress rules."tae chuckled and shook his head slightly.

"Lets watch a movie."we went to his room.

~later

Tae knocked on the door.i knocked on the door after him.

"Who is it?"asked kookie.

"Really?you invited us over."said tae.kookie opened the door.we walked in.

"It's force of habit to ask who is it."said kookie.he shrugged.

"So anything I need to know?"asked kookie.i looked at tae.i want to hear this too.

"Her bedtime is 9.if you cook anything food she will watch you if she don't then she would eat the food.she like sleeping in the coldness.she doesn't like sleeping alone."said tae.

"I can sleep alone."

"For like a hour."mumbled tae.

"That's all?"asked kookie.

"Yeah.if you have any questions text me."said tae.kookie nodded.tae kneeled to me.he kissed my forehead.

"I love you."said tae.

"I love you more."

"I love you to the moon and back."he smiled at me.i smiled back.he hugged me.

"Later kookie.later j."said tae.he left.kookie grabbed my bag.we went to a empty room.

"This where you will be sleeping night.my room is across the hall."said kookie.i nodded.he put the bag in the bed.

"Well it's 7 right now.i guess we can have dinner since you have to go bed at 9."said kookie.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes."he said.we went to kitchen.kookie's kitchen was smaller than tae's.kookie started cooking something on the stove.i followed him in the kitchen.he kept bumping into me.

"J,you can sit in a chair."said kookie.

"Why?"

"Cuz your legs are probably tired from following me."

"No my legs not."he sighed.he pick me up place me on a stool.

"Stay."he said.

"Why?"

"Cuz Yeah."he said.

Tae pov

I came home to a empty house.i went to my room.i took my shoes off.so what I do now?i called jimin.

J:hello?
T:I didn't know what to do?j is spending the night with kookie.i don't know what to do.
J:um what you used to do before j?
T:hang up with kookie.
J:well you can go drinking.
T:I can't get drunk.if j needs me in the middle of the night.
J:binge watch some on Netflix.
T:that's not a bad idea.you want to watch a show with me?
J:I am kinda busy right now
T:doing what?
J:I am riding suga dick
T:why did you pick up the phone?
J:cuz the call could be important.
T:night jimin.

I hanged up.i turned my tv on.it was playing coco.i sighed.i looked at my phone.should I call first?no I know to get use to this.i ran my hand through my hair.especially since I will be taking trips next month.i laid on the bed.

Najia pov

I was waiting on jungkook bed when he walked out the bathroom.he flinched when he saw me.

"I can call papa now?"he nodded.he gave me his phone.i FaceTime tae.he answered.he was in the dark.

"Where is the light?"he chuckled.he turned the light on.

"You going bed right now?"he asked.

"No,kookie said I can stay up until the sun comes up."

"No i didn't."said kookie.

"In my head you did."

"Night Ddal,i love you."

"Anoche Papa. te amo."he smiled boxy.i copied him.

adopted by Taehyung(under editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें