56.curse word?

Najia pov

I sat in a chair next to the camera.i watch as the member perform their new single boy with love.after they was done.tae walked to me.

"You Okay?"he asked.

"Yes."i rolled my eyes.this is the 100th time he asked me today.he nodded.he jog back to the members who was standing next to the host.i started texting my kai as they filmed.

Kaibear:when you coming back?
J:in two days.
K:you need to hurry up
J:why?
K:cuz yeah

I tried not to laughed.when I notice everyone was looking at me.

"J,come over here."said jhope.i grabbed the crutches and walked to them.i stood next tae

"I see you recovering pretty well."said the host don.so you call me over here so you talk about my injuries.i nodded and fake smiled.tae put his arm around my shoulders.

"cálmese."(calm down)he said to me in a low tone.i took a deep breath.

"J,What is your favorite song on the album?"asked don.

"Home."i fake smiled.i want to leave already

~later

I was sitting on the plane while I scrolling down twitter when I saw a tweet.

Bigjuicy92:is hell a curse word?

Is it?i look up from my phone.i tapped tae next me.he look up from his phone.

"Is hell a cuss words?"all the members looked at me.

"Depends on how it is used."said tae.

"Then why the hell nobody told me that?"jhope and suga started laughing.tae pinched my arm.

"Ow!that hurt like hell!"he pinched my arm.

"Stop saying it."he said

"Why the hell not?"Then rm and jimin join in the laughing.

"Stop."He said.

"Hell no."Then kookie and jin starts laughing too.

"Najia."he said in serious tone.

"You no fun."

"You not too old to be put in time out."he said with an smirk.

"Yes I am."

"Really?cuz the way you was just acting looked like you wasn't 13."he said.he chuckled.i glared at him.he did a boxy smile to me.

"Nice try.thats not going to work.you just indirectly questioned my maturity level."he chuckled.

"I am serious!"

"Okay j.i am sorry."he said.he tired not to laugh.

"Why you laughing?"

"I am not!"he said with a goofy smile.

"Stop laughing."i glared at him.he started laughing.

"Stop laughing at me."he slowly stop laughing.

"Sorry But you trying to be mad at me is funny."he said.i rolled my eyes.

"You mean."

"I am awesome."

"No i am awesome.you not."i smirked.

"You only awesome cuz you learned from the best."he smirked.

"You right.kookie is the best."tae smirk disappeared.i started laughing.