2.touch

Taehyung pov

I woke Najia up. she sits up and rubbed her eyes.

"We going shopping today." she nodded.hopefully after we were done shopping the stuff I ordered will be delivered to the house. I watch Najia walk to the bathroom. I went to my room.note to self: call jungkook and namjoon to help me later. I got dressed and ready. I walked Najia's room.she was putting her shoes on.

"You ready?" she nodded.we went to the car. I drove to Walmart.we walked in. I grabbed a cart. I was about to pick Najia up when I remember what happened yesterday.

~Flashback

I and Najia I was watching tv on the couch.

"Najia, you almost time for bed.lets get you clean." she nodded.we walked to the stairs. she stares at the staircase.I. picked her up. she started screaming and kicking. I put her back on the floor.

"Sorry." she slowly walked up the stairs.

~End of flashback

"Najia, I need to put you in the cart." she shook her head and place her wrist that was cover by the long sleeve in my hand.she nodded. good enough. we went to the children section. I pick out two shirts and pants in different sizes. we went to the dressing room. she tried all the clothes. I found her size. It was a little baggy but it is okay. I brought five shirts and pants with some underwear. we left and went to the house. I saw the boxes on my porch.we walked inside. I brought the boxes to the Najia room. I called the jungkook and namjoon to come over. I started unboxing. Najia sat across from me. she watches me like a hawk. we heard the doorbell. Najia covered her ears.i went to the door Najia followed behind me. I open the door.it was jungkook and namjoon. they walked in.

"Hi tae." said jungkook.

"Hey." said namjoon kneeled to Najia height.

"What's your name?"namjoon asked Najia.she hid behind my legs.

"Her name is Najia.she doesn't talk much.." they nodded.

"Najia, this jungkook and namjoon." they waved at her.

"Follow me." we went to the Najia room.

"I started assembling the dresser."

"I guess we can start working on the bed." said jungkook. Namjoon nodded.

Najia pov

I watched them for hours assemble furniture. I am bored! I wanna go watch tv. I sighed.if tae is like ms yanny. I will always be in trouble. they fived each other. I noticed they were done.

"Let's go out to eat to celebrate!" said namjoon.

"Let's go get some ice cream!" said tae.jungkook chuckled shook his head.

"Najia, go put your shoes on," said tae.i nodded. I went to put my shoes on.they went downstairs. I went starting walking down the stairs. I heard them talking

"She is just scary. she didn't get to know me yet." said tae. I stop walking.

"If the caretaker says she is mute. I would believe them,tae." said namjoon.

"I agree with him." said jungkook.

"Well, I don't.cuz that lady doesn't like Najia.she probably was just telling me shit to not adopt her."

"What else tell she say?" asked jungkook. I quietly sat on the step.

"She is mute and have an eating disorder," said tae.she told him that.and he still wanted to adopt me?

"I don't think she was saying bs.I think she was saying true shit." said namjoon.

"Whatever." said tae. I stood up and walk down the rest of the stairs to the living room.

"Let's go." said namjoon. we went outside. I followed tae to his car.he drove to the ice cream shop. we walked in. tae,jungkook, and Namjoon picked their ice cream.

"Najia, which one you want?" asked tae.i don't feel like eating.i shook my head.

"You sure?" he asked. I nodded. We sat at a high table. I climbed up on the chair. I look out the window while they were talking.

"I gotta go. jin needs my help. namjoon, you want a ride home?" asked jungkook. Namjoon nodded.

"Later tae and j." said jungkook.

"Later." said namjoon. they left. we went back home. tae went to his room. I followed him.

"you don't have followed me," he said I know.i nodded. he sat on the bed.he was playing on his phone. I sat in front of him. I stare at him.why he does this all day? what is so interesting about a phone? he looks at me.

"You bored huh?" he asked.not really. I shrugged.

"You want to watch a movie?" I shrug.

"Coco it is!"

~later

I started crying when mama coco went died. tae hugged me.

"It's okay," said tae.i had a flashback.

~Flashback

My sister was hugging. she rubbed my back.

"It's okay," she said.

"Hold still and it will be all over." she put her hands around my neck.i couldn't breathe.

~End of flashback

I started screaming and tried to get out of his arms.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I shook my head.i tried to get out of his arms.

"Najia calms down," he said calmly. let me go! I bit his arm. he let me go. I ran to my room. I went in my bed under my blankets.i heard a knock. I look at the door tae was standing in the doorway. he walks in and sat next to me. he rubbed my back. I pushed his hand away and shook my head.

"Wait you don't want me to touch you?" he asked.yeah.i nodded.

"Oh." he looks disappointed.he is sad.I sat on my bed.I kissed his forehead.he smiled. i smiled a little.