50.6 years later

(Najia is 13 years old)
Najia pov

I was sipping my smoothie while sitting on the counter in the kitchen.i was scrolling about Twitter when tae walked in.

"J,put on a shirt."said tae.i was wearing a sport bra and sweatpants.

"But I am comfortable."he rolled his eyes.he took my smoothie and drank some.

"Bad papa.thats mine."

"What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine."he said.he gave the smoothie back to me.

"So your car is mine?"

"No."he said.i pouted.he kissed my forehead.

"Get dressed we have to go to the dance studio."he said.i rolled my eyes.

"I am old enough to watch myself!"

"Just last week I went to walk the dog.you flooded the washroom,broke your glasses and almost burnt the house down trying to made cup noodles all in the 10 mins I was gone."

"Okay But That was in the past!i have changed!"

"What is step one in cooking cup noodles?"He asked with a smirk.

"It is adding the flavor in."

"Get dress."he said.i sighed.i jumped off the counter and went to tae room.i put one of tae shirts.it was baggy on me by i didn't care

"Why you taking my shirt?"

"Cuz I don't feel like looking through my clothes."i put my hair in messy bun.i put my tennis shoes on.

"You are wearing that outside?"said tae.

"Yes. Cuz i didn't want to leave the house."he shrugged.we left house and went to the dance studio.the guys was talking.

"J,you dancing today?"asked jhope.i shook my head.

"Actually before we practice the company is bringing the new group TXT to meet us.they said the group is on its way."said rm.kookie tried to fix my hair.

"Leave it."kookie nodded.my phone ding.i checked it.it was text from kai.

Kaibear:morning
J:it's the afternoon fool
Kaibear:well it's morning to me:)

I chuckled at my phone.

"Who you texting?"asked suga.i quickly put my phone away in my pocket.

"Nobody."

"It's probably kai."said tae.he smirked.

"Kai?is he like your boyfriend?"asked jimin while wiggles his eyebrow.

"She ain't allowed to date until she is 20 anyway."said tae

"You told me 16!"

"I changed my mind."said tae.i rolled my eyes.then a group of 5 cute guys walked in.kai is lucky i am crushing on him or I would be flirt with them!bts introduced themselves.

"And this my daughter najia."said tae.i waved.i wasn't listening to TXT introduce themselves until the end with the cute guy.

"I am Beomgyu"he said.he smirked at me.then I heard 'hump me!fuck me!daddy gonna make me choke'.eveybody looked at me.i realize it was my phone.i answered the phone.

"¡ estás muerto! ¿por qué cambiaste mi tono de llamada! ¡ estás muerto! ¡ estás muerto que muerto! ¡ yo personalmente te enterraré vivo!"(you are dead!why you changed my ringtone!you are so dead!you are dead than dead!i will personally bury you alive myself!)the TXT member look at me in shock and confused.

"See I was gonna give you this panda theme phone case but you being mean."said kai.i ran out the room.

"I am sorry."

"Panda,you okay.usually it's takes a little longer to get you to say sorry."said kai.

"Yeah.i am Fine."Then TXT walked out the studio.they walked pass me.beomgyu winked at me as he passed by.

"Panda!"said kai

"Huh?"

"I was saying your name few times.are you sure you fine?"

"I am finer than wine."

"You sure are.i meant like Umm later!"he said.he hanged up.i went back in the studio to the guys stretching.i sat on jimin back who is reaching for his toes.

"J,you want to stretch with us?"asked jin.i shook my head.

~later

After my shower.i laid in bed with panda.i scroll down Instagram.when I saw a picture of chocolate cake.now I want something sweet!i went to the kitchen where tae was talking on the phone.i look in the cabinet and grabbed the Nutella.i grabbed a spoon.

"J,Why you got the Nutella for?if you hungry I can made you something."said tae.i noticed he wasn't on the phone no more

"I am not really hungry I just want some sweet."

"There some cookies in the food pantry."

"I want something chocolate."

"You can't eat Nutella by itself"he Chuckled.

"Watch me."i smirked.then he took the Nutella from me.i pouted.

"You have a snack out the food pantry."he said while placing the Nutella back in cabinet.i sighed.

"Nevermind.forgot it."i was about to leave when tae grabbed my arm.he touch my forehead.

"Are you okay?"he asked.

"Yeah."i swatted his hand off my forehead.i left the kitchen.

A/n this not end of the book.i keep updating