10.stacking cup

Tae pov

We sat at a table.najia sat on jungkook lap.ron and Kim walked in.they are events planners.

"Morning guys."said Kim.we greeted her back.ron turned on the projector.i noticed najia looked amazed by the projector.

"So i book you all to be in advertisement for a Hyundai car."said Kim

"That's next week."said Ron.

"We need shoot the fake love video."said Kim

"Wait I thought we did that music video already?"said jimin.

"Yeah But the director wanted to shoot at another location."said Kim.jimin nodded

"That is this month."said Ron

"And keep in mind the love yourself tour is in August."said Kim.

~2 hrs later

"Alright that's all for day.you are dismissed."said kim.ron turn the projector off.

"I guess we can head over the studio."said jin.

"Why rush?we have 30 mins before we have be there."said suga.

"It was probably take you 30 mins to get there."said jhope .we laughed.we left the room.najia held jimin hand.i smiled lightly.she finally warming up to them.we went to the studio.we saw the staff setting up.

"Since you all are here early.we can start.Sit down in front of camera."said yen.we sat in semi circle.najia sat on my lap.yen place two big stack of small cups in front of me and jungkook who was across from me.yen give a paper to suga that had the rules.

"I guess I am mc today."said suga.

"Starting in 3,2,1"said yen.

"Today we are playing stacking cup.the goal to stack the highest cups within 5 mins."said suga.jhope clapped his hands in excitement.najia copy him.i chuckled.

"Your time starts now!"said suga.my team was jin and jhope.we all started building separate stacks.najia got off my lap and started building herself stack behind us.i stack my cups but they kept falling.

"3 mins left."said suga.

"Guys let just stand them on top of each other."said jin.we agreed.we started one on top of the other.i noticed the other team stack was taller.

"1 min left."said suga.then the other team stack fell.my team got excited.

"Times up."said suga.my team started celebrating.

"Guys,you didn't win."said suga.

"What?"jungkook chuckled pointed behind us.we turned around.

we turned around

"Wow."said jhope.

"Wait!she a part of team."said jin.najia shook her head.

"Apparently not."said jimin.he started laughing.suga high fived najia.

"Well since najia won.i say let's go out for ice cream."said rm.najia patted on my leg.i kneeled to her height.she cupped her hands around my ear.

"Smoothie."she whispered.i chuckled.

"Rm,she wants a smoothie instead."

"Wait wait.she can talk!"said jin.

"Sometimes."i shrugged.