4.change of plans

Taehyung pov

I woke up to my phone ringing.i tried to sit up when i notice najia was laying on me.i slowly sit up and answer my phone.i held najia back.it was tommy.

T:i thought you said to wait to post your daughter.
Tae:what you talking about?

I rubbed my eyes.it's to early for this.

T:your mother posted a picture on facebook.it went viral.
Tae:what!?!

Najia woke up panicky.

"Sorry,Ddal."(daughter)she looked confused.

T:you heard me?
Tae: sorry .no
T:i have people who love interviews with you right now.i just your permission.
Tae:no.

I hanged up.Najia climb out my bed and went to the bathroom.i called my mom.

Mom:hello
Tae:mom!
M:what son?
Tae:why?
M:cuz she is so beautiful.i had to share a photo.
Tae:mooom
M:well people was going to find out anyways.
T:true.
M:gotta go.call you later.

Then she hanged up.i heard a thud and crying.i ran into the bathroom.najia was sitting on floor crying while rubbing her head.i notice my hair products was the floor.she probably knock it down trying reach the sink.i kneeled to her height.i rubbed her head.she moves my hand from her hand.she shook her head.

"Let me help you."she nodded.i rubbed her head.i kissed her forehead.

"Better?"she nodded.my alarm went off.oh yeah i almost forgot!

"J,get dressed."she nodded.she went to her room.i put on my gucci hoodie with some pants.i tied my jordans.i went to najia room.she was pulling pants.

"Ddal,you need a belt."her eyes widened.she shook her head.i grabbed a belt from her dresser.najia started crying.

"Ddal,you not in trouble.you need a belt to hold up your pants."she nodded.i put the belt on her.she wiped her tears away.

"Now lets go."we left the house and went to the hair salon.lucky this hairstyler is used to working with celebrities.so i don't have to worried about my crazy fans.we walked in.

"Mr.kim?"asked the secretary.i nodded.

"Follow me."he said.then we followed him to a dressing room.

"Have a seat."he said.then he left.najia looked confused.i sat in the waiting chair

"We are here to get your hair done."she shook her head.

"Have you ever had your hair braided?"she look confused.

"Never mind."then ms gina walked in.

"I guessing this miss naha."said ms gina.

"Its najia."

"My bad.so you just want to two long braids done to her?"

"Yea."then she touched najia hair.najia climbed into my lap.

"I guessing she is tenderheaded."said ms.gina.

"Yes."

"Miss najia come sit over here."said ms gina.najia shook her head.i sighed.i place her in styling chair.

"Stay.don't move."she nodded.ms gina started working in najia hair.soon as Gina started braiding.najia started crying.poor baby.i want to comfort her but she needed hair done.luckily gina was braiding fast cuz najia face was turning red from crying.

"All done."said ms gina.

"Thank you."najia reached out for me.now she allowed me to touch her?she is weird.i pick her up from the chair.i rubbed her back to calm her down.

"You want to go get some ice cream?"she shooked her head.

"You want a milkshake?"she tilted her head in confusion.

"You will like it."we went to a diner.i ordered one chocolate milkshakes for her.she looked it.she smelled it.she shook her head.

"You didn't even try it."she drank it.she actually drank all of it.

Najia pov

I was watching paw patrol in tae room while he talking on the phone while walking around the house.i felt my stomach feel full.this hurts.i rubbed my stomach.it help a little.tae walk in the room.

"J,put your shoes on."said tae.now where we going?i look at him confused.

"We going to Yoongi place."i nodded.then my head started hurting.i rubbed my head.

"J,you good?"i shook my head.he kneeled in front of me.

"What's wrong?"he asked.then i feel something coming up my throat fast.i started regurgitating.sadly it got on my legs,tae bed,and tae.tae wipped his face and stood up.he took his shirt off.

"Lets get you clean."we went to my bathroom.he ran me some bath water.

Tae pov

"J,you good?"she shook her head.i kneeled in front of her

"What's wrong?"then she regurgitating.it got all over me.she barely eats anything how can throw up this much food?i wiped my face.this feels disgusting!i lookee a najia.she at me with a guilty face.its not her fault she is sick.i took my shirt off.

"Lets get you clean."we went to her bathroom.i ran her some bath water.when ny phone rang.it was jungkook.

T:hello?
J:you coming?
T:i can't.najia got sick.
J:how?
T:i don't even know
J:how she will get better.see you later.
T:later

I clean najia.then i took a shower.i put my blankets in the washer.i went downstairs.najia was fast asleep on the couch.i pick her up and laid her in her bed.