11.pillow fight

Najia pov

Tae was packing our bags.i looked at him confused.

"Umm how do I say this."he muttered.he kneeled to my height.

"Well since we have prepared for our tour that in few months.the guys and me decided that it would best to move in together again."

"So I will be living with kookie and chim chim?"he looked at me confused.

"Oh you mean jungkook and jimin."I nodded.

"Go put your shoes on."he said.i nodded.i went to my room and put my shoes on.i went back tae room.he put the bags in the car.i followed him around.we went to car.he placed me in the car seat.

"No!"I tried to get out the seat.

"J,hold still."

"I don't wanna be in the seat!"i yelled.he sighed.

"Ddal,we talked about this.you are in booster seat for yourself safety."he kissed my forehead.i crossed my arms.he fasten my belt.he patted my head.he smiled at me.

"So you are so cute."he said.he closed the door and hop in the driver seat.we went to a building.we got out the car.when tae help me out my seat.i hugged his neck.he chuckled.

"You are fine.nothing going hurt you.and besides you got me.i will protect you."he said.i nodded.he placed on my feet.he grabbed some of the bags.we went in the building.we walked upstairs.tae unlock the door.we walked in.jin and rm was in the living room watching tv.

"Who else is here?"asked tae

"Not jungkook.if that's what you asking."said rm.he smirked.

"Jhope and jimin is here."said jin.

"Thank jin."said tae.tae went to a room.

"This is me and kookie room."

"One."i whispered.i pointed to the bed.

"Yeah.me and kookie used share a bed.but he sleeps in bunk bed in jhope room when he feels like it."said tae.i nodded.tae put the bags on bed.i followed him while he got the bags from the car and to the room.tae started unpack our bags.

"Suga!"said jimin.he ran down the hallway.i looked out the door in the hallway.jimin was hugging suga.

"You saw me yesterday,jimin."said suga.he push jimin off him.

"I guessing v is here."said suga.jimin turn around to see me.

"J!"said jimin with a big smile.he ran to me.i ran in the room.i jumped on the bed and into tae lap.

"Why you chasing j for?"said tae.

"I wanted to hug her."said jimin.

"She doesn't like being touch often."said tae

"Oh lord she is another suga."said jimin.he sat on the bed.

"Who is another suga?"asked Jhope.he walked in.

"J."said jimin.i did my puppy dog face.tae chuckled.

"Yeah she is totally another suga."said jhope.he laughed.

"Why i keep hearing my name?"said suga.he walked in.

"Cuz we talking about you duh."said jimin.suga grabbed a pillow and hit jimin.jimin grab a pillow hit him back.jhope joined in the pillow fight.tae give me a pillow.i hit tae with it.he look surprised.

"I was on your side."he said.he hit me with the pillow.i got off his lap.we was having a pillow fight when rm and Jin walked in.

"What are you guys doing?"asked rm.we all froze.

"Why you didn't invite us?"asked jin.jhope throw a pillow at him.

"It's on."said jin.then rm and Jin joined in.we was laughing and having a good time.

"Guys?"said jungkook.he walked in tae room.

"Guys!"yelled jungkook.we stopped and looked at him.

"You are acting like children."said jungkook.i pointed at myself.

"J you don't count."said jungkook.tae threw a pillow at him.

"Shut up and join us."said tae.jungkook shrugged.he joined in.