23.fan meet

Tae pov

We walked in fan meeting room.it was just a big conference room.we sat down until it was time.najia sat in a chair behind me by the wall.she had her headphone on.i guess she is watching a video.i sat next to jungkook and jhope.

"Tae,chill.everytime will be fine."said jhope.i look at najia.she was sitting Indian style in the chair.she was still watching the tablet.

"You don't need to answer any question that you don't want to."said jungkook.

"I know but it still doesn't help my nerves."jhope put his hand my shoulder.

"You not alone we right here."said jhope.he patted my shoulder.i nodded.one staff walk to us.

"Phones away.we are in letting the fans in 5 mins."She said.we nodded.we stood in front of long table.jungkook held my hand.i tried to calm my nerves.the fans walked in.i let go of jungkook hand.we waved as they entered.once all the fans was in.we introduced ourselves

"1."said namjoon

"2,3.we are bangtan Sonyeondan."We said in unison.

"I am rm."said namjoon

"I am suga."

"I am jimin."said jimin.he did a big heart with his arms.

"I am jhope."

"I am v."I did the v signal with my hand

"I am jungkook."

"I am jin."we went to our seats.i saw that najia didn't more inch.i met a few of the fans.one girl almost fainted when she saw me.the girl with blonde hair walked down the line to me.

"I am Sarah."

"Hey Sarah."

"V,i have a question."She said.

"I might have a answer."

"Is najia your blood related daughter?"she asked.i chuckled.

"Sadly no.she is adopted."

"One more question before I leave. Does it bother you that najia won't be of your own?"she asked.

"A family isn't made of blood it's made of love."i smiled.sarah left and went to jungkook.i met few more fans.when a girl came to me.

"I am penny.rumor has it that najia is not your adopted child.she is paid child actor that you are using for clout."she said.i smiled fakely.i raised and held three fingers to signal that I need security.some of fans gasped.we rarely used security.two securtiy guards help penny out the room.i met few fans.some gave me letters.i was talking to a fan when najia walked to me.she climbed onto my lap.

"I can play on your phone?"She whispered the question in my ear.i nodded.i gave her my phone.she kissed my cheek.she climbed off my lap and went to back to her seat.i notice everybody was staring at me and the girl in front was recording

"Sorry for recording but you guys are so cute!"said the girl.i smiled.

"It's okay."then i continúe talking to different fans when najia climbed onto my lap.she played with my earrings.

"Hi v.hi najia."said the girl with black hair.najia buried her face in my chest.i chuckled.

"Aww."said the fan.

"You going to our performance tonight?"i asked.

"Yeah.i can't wait."she said.then our time was up.she moved down.after few more fans.the fan meet was over.the conference room was empty.i had a sleepy najia on my lap.

"She went to sleep with a lot that noise?"asked jin.

"It's possible."said suga.he shrugged.

"I say lets go have lunch."said jungkook.

"I second that."said namjoon.

"I saw a restaurant down the street."said jhope.

"Let's go."said jimin.we walked down the street to the restaurant.it was seafood restaurant.we sat at one long table.

"You are ready to order?"asked the waiter.

"Yeah.jin can start."said namjoon.

"I will have shrimp and fries with water."said jin.

"I will have a grilled fish and a sprite."said jhope.

"I will have the jumbo shrimp with rice and Pepsi."said jimin

"I have popcorn shrimp with fries.and for the little one she will have fries.both water."

Najia pov

I ate half the plate of fries.after the other members ate and paid for their meals.we hop back in the van.

"J,did you like the fan meet?"asked jungkook.

"It's boring until security had kick someone out."jungkook and jhope laughed.

"V,What did happen?"asked jimin.

"I will tell you later."said tae.no fair!i want to know!i folded my arms and pouted.

"What's wrong ,j?"asked tae.i glared at him.

"Oh ahora quieres hablar coreano! ¡ odio cuando hablas English!(oh now you want speak Korean.i hate when you speak English.)"

"Rm.help."said tae

"Um you want to speak Korean.she hates when you speak English "said rm.

"Maybe you need to learn Spanish."said jungkook.

" ¿Qué tal si pones ese idioma English en tu trasero porque no te entiendo!(how about you put that English language up your ass because i can't understand you!)I said.rm looked at me shocked.

"I don't want to translate that.just know she piss off that she can't understand you."said rm.

"Ddal,i am sorry that you felt left out.i promise I won't speak in English until you can.but you can't rant in Spanish until I learn it."said tae.

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise."we wrapped our pinkies together.

"Rap monster,look like I am your student again."said tae.

"Spanish isn't really hard when you know English."said rm.

~later

I walked from stage curtains as the guys performed.

"Army,you all know j,right?"asked rm.the crowd clapped.

"Wait shouldn't you ask permission for j to come on stage from her eomma ."said jungkook.he smirked.the guys laughed

"Appa."said tae.

"I know what I said."said jungkook.rm walked to tae.

"Can j come on the stage?"asked rm.

"No."said tae.

"Well good thing.we asked j before we came out on stage."said jimin.tae tried not to look confused.

"J,come on out."said rm.i jog to the center stage with them.i stood next tae.

"I don't know if you guys know but j loves to dance."said jhope.i smiled shyly.

"J,you want show them the fake love dance?"asked rm.i nodded.the guys step back.

I ended.the crowd went wild.i ran behind tae.he chuckled.

"Thank j for that performance."said jhope.

"Sadly j can't stay on stage cuz past her bedtime."said tae.i pouted.he pick me up.

"See you later j."said suga.we went to dressing room.tae kissed my forehead.