6.attitude

Najia pov

I shook my head.i don't wanna wear that!tae pick up some skirt.i shook my head.

"You don't want to wear jeans,skirt or tights.j you need to wear something."said tae.i pointed to his nike sweatpants he was wearing.

"Sweatpants?"i nodded.

"Sweetie,you can't wear sweats.either i am.i am gonna get change after you get dressed."i stomped my feet.i folded my arms.

"J,put this on."he tried to hand me a pair of tights.i shook my head and started stomping my feet.

"Stop stomping."i snatched the the tights out his hand and threw it across the room.tae took a deep sigh.

"I don't know what is up with you this morning but drop the attitude.before you get in trouble.understand?"i nodded.

"Now go get the tights and put them on."no.i don't wanna get dress.i shook my head.i stomp my foot.

"Najia you need a time out."whats that?i looked confused.

"A time out is a punishment in which you will sit in a corner amd think about what you did.but in your case you get to sit on the bottom step of the stairs.go."i pouted.

"Go."i shook my head.

"If i have to carry you.you will stay in time out longer."i slowly walked to the stairs.i looked at tae.he was serious.i walked down the stairs.tae followed behind me.i sat on the bottom step.

"Don't move."he said sternly.i am sorry!he walked back upstairs.i started crying.i didn't mean to make him mad at me.after what i feel was a hour.tae walked downstairs.

"Your 5 mins are up."said tae.thats was 5 mins?!it felt like hours!he kneeled in front me.he looked sad at me.i tried to stop crying.

"Do know why you are time out?"cuz i wasn't listening.

"Because you wasn't listening to me." i nodded.

"M-me s-s-orr-y "i whispered.tae looked surprised.i hugged him.he hugged me back.

"Its okay Ddal."said tae.

"You ready to get dress now?"i nodded.we went to my room.he give me a sleeve t-shirt and tights.i put it on.i grabbed tae thumb.i guide him to my closet.i opened it.i pointed to the top shelf.

"Can i carry you?"asked tae.i nodded.he picked me up.i pointed to boots.he grabbed them.he put me down.i put my shoes.

"You need a jacket.its cold outside day."he gave me a hoodie that say gucci.i put it on.we left the house and went to the dance studio.

~later

"I think you all ready for your perform friday."said kelly.the guys high fived each other.

"I will see you guys at the airplane."said Yoongi.

"Oh Man our flight is too early."said jungkook.

"That's not early."said jhope.

"3 am is early."said tae.he walked to me.

"Come on Ddal."said tae.i stood up.

"Tae,good luck."said namjoon.

"Why?"Asked tae.he raised an eyebrow.

"Cuz most kids don't like planes."said namjoon.tae shook his head.

"Anyways i see you guys later."said tae.we left the dance studio and went to the house.tae made my bath.i played in the water.tae walked in the bathroom.he grabbed my toothbrush out the cup on the counter.he looked at me.he chuckled.

"Ddal you supposed to wash yourself not just play in the water."said tae.i will...when i am done playing in the water.i nodded.

"After you clean meet me in the kitchen."i pouted.i splash water at him.he jumped back little.

"No.don't do."he stare at me.he walked to the tub.he kneeled to me.he touched my braided hair.he sighed.

"Your hair is wet."i looked at him confused.

"If your hair wet that means i have to dry it and styled it again."i shook my head.

"Yes.and i thought i pin your hair up before you got in the tub."yeah you did but the hair pin was annoying so i took it out.i smiled innocently.he sighed.he kissed my forehead.

"You lucky i love you."he smiled at me.he wash me and unbraiding my hair.he tried to wash my hair.water kept getting in my eyes.so i started to get away from it.then after a hour of wash it.we went to his room.he tried to dry my hair.the dry was too loud to me so i tried to get away it.after a hour of that.we went to the kitchen.where tae tried make me a sandwich.i shook my head.i pointed to the blender on the counter.

"No.you need to some real food."said tae.i shook my head.i got of my seat.i ran around the house tae chased after me.i hid in the bathroom cabinet.tae opened it.he grab me and took me to the kitchen.i was screaming the whole way.tae covered his ears.

"Okay!najia!okay!"i stop screaming.i smiled.he made a smoothie.tae yawned.i drank my smoothie.we went to my room.i got in my bed while tae started packing my bag.i went to sleep.

~later
Tae pov

I was finished packing our bags.i checked the time.it was 10.oh man i have to get up at 12.then i have to be at airport at 1 to be on time for my flight at 3.i sigh.i got in bed.i got comfort.i finally fall asleep when i heard a loud scream.i sat up and i ran out my room to najia room.she was sitting in bed crying.she look up at me.she ran to me.she hugged me.i picked her up.i hugged her.i noticed she was wet.i guess she had a nightmare.

"Lets get your clean."she shook her head.

"You need to be clean.it will help you feel better."she nodded.i help her take a shower.i put a puppy onesie on her.she looks is cute.she hugged my legs again.i picked her up.i rubbed her back to calm her down.i sat on my bed.she shook her head.she started shaking again.

"You are okay."she didn't calm down.i started singing.

"Give me your hand
Save me save me
I need your love before
I fall, fall
Give me your hand save me save me
I need your love before I fall, falll
Give me your hand save me save me
Save me, save me."i noticed she was falling asleep.i lightly sang the song again.before i knew it i was asleep.