17.nurse bts pt.1

Tae pov

"Tae,time to get up."said jungkook.i tried to sat up but I noticed najia was laying on top of me.i gentlely move her off me and on the bed.jungkook was about touch her.i grabbed his wrist.

"Don't touch her."jungkook nodded.we went to the kitchen.suga was sipping on his coffee.i took his coffee.i sip on it.everybody looked at in concern.

"Are you good?"asked jungkook.i rubbed my eyes.

"It was a long night."

"What happened?"asked jimin.

"J had a bad dream and ended up crying until 6 am."

"V,it's 8 am right now."said jhope.

"I know.don't remind me."i sip on the coffee.

"Tae,you could have ask me to help you."said jungkook.

"I tried.i asked her if she wanted to see you or Jimin.she said no to both."i rested my head on counter.

"V,i can ask pd-nim to push the dance practice video to other day if you like."said namjoon

"Rm,I survived high school with 2 hrs of sleep before I think I can film a dance video."

"And slept through half of your class too."said jimin.

"Shush you."Then we have someone regurgitating.

"That's my cue."i got up but suga push me back down.

"We got this.go take a nap in kookie room."said suga.

"Thanks guys but no thanks.j gets clingy when she is sick.so it would be pointless for to nap when she needs me."

"Taehyung go nap.we got this."said jin.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."said jungkook.

"Fine but if you need me.wake me up."

"Okay.go."said jimin.i went to jungkook and jhope room. I slept in jungkook.

Najia pov

After i was done throwing up my little dinner.jungkook and jimin walk in the bathroom

"Hey j.so tae is gone right now."said jimin.i started whining

"But he will back before night."said jungkook.i stop whining and nodded.then I threw up again.jungkook rub my back.i wash my mouth.

"You hungry?jin Can make you something?"asked jimin.i shook my head.jungkook pinched jimin.i brush my teeth.

"Don't ask her that.you supposed suggest different food options or she thinks is optional to eat."said jungkook.i walked to jungkook.i reaches up.he picked me up.i want to sleep but what if comes back when I am sleep and i will miss him.i rest my head on jungkook shoulder.we went to the kitchen.

"Are you hung-"jin was talking but he saw jungkook shaking his head and jin stop talking.

"You guys don't pay attention when tae be taking care j at all."said jungkook.he shook his head.jin was confused.jimin to explain to him.jin nodded.

"Sandwich it is."said jin.we went to kitchen table.jungkook tried to place in a chair but I cling to him.he chuckled.

"Jimin some help."said jungkook.jimin to pull me off him but I held tight.

"Tae wasn't playing when he says she is clingy."said jimin.

"I got this."said suga.he tickled my sides.i let go of jungkook.suga place in the chair.i started whining.

"You making her crying."said jimin.

"No she is whining.crying requires tears."said suga.i glared at him.

"I told you."said suga.

"Overdrama.she is definitely v daughter."said rm.i look at the black table.i place my hand it.it soo cold.but it feels nice.i lay my head on the table.a small nap won't hurt.

"Is she dead?"asked jimin.

"No fool.she is sleep."said jungkook.if only they will shut up!

"She have to get up.her sandwich done."said jin.someone tap my shoulder.

"J,get up you need to eat."said jin.i sat up.jin put a plate with a sandwich on it.
I got a flashback

Flashback

I stare at the peanut butter and jelly sandwich on the plate.tae cut up to four pieces.i ate 2 pieces of 4.

"Good job."he gave me high five.

"You want to take a bite of third piece?"

"I can't."i said in a whisper.

"Can't is a not word in our dictionary.try."i attempt to eat the third piece.i ate it.he gave a high five.i felt it coming up.i ran to bathroom and threw up.i flush the toilet.i wash my mouth.tae hugged me.

"You did such a good job."he said.

"But I threw it back up."I look at my feet in disappointment.

"Doesn't matter.you are trying.and that's what matters."he said.i look at up at him.he had a boxy smile on his face.i smiled back.

End of flashback

I smiled.papa is so encouraging.i started crying.i want papa.

"J,what's wrong?"asked jungkook.i pointed at the sandwich.he sighed.

"Jin,can you make her smoothie?"asked jungkook.i nodded in agreement.

"That's not proper meal though."said jin.i pouted.

"Fine."said jin.i felt upside down.i ran to bathroom.