12.father mode

Najia pov

I woke up in tae arms.i wiggled out his arms.i got out of bed.i caught a chill.its cold.i heard footsteps.i hid under the bed.this floor is cold!the person walk in and to the bed.

"V,get up."said jimin.i grabbed his ankle.jimin screamed.he jumped back.i heard tae started screaming.i heard feet running.

"Why you screaming?"asked jhope.

"Something touch my foot!"said jimin.

"Wait where j?"asked tae.

"Oh shit.you lost her again."said kookie

"Damn v.you need to be more responsible."said suga.

"I am working on it."said tae.he got out of bed.i grabbed his foot.he jumped back.

"I told you!"said jimin.

"V,I found j."said kookie.he looked under the bed.he smirked at me.i crawled out the under the bed.

"J,don't scare me like that."said tae.i nodded.

"But that was funny as fuck tho."said suga

"Please don't cuss in front her."said tae.

"fuck you."said Suga.jhope laughed.

"Smart."said jimin.

"Anyways I have to get ready.so out."said tae.they left.we got ready.tae went to the kitchen I followed behind him.jimin was drinking cofffee at the bar.tae started making something but I couldn't see.i hate being short.jin walked in.he pour some coffee in a mug.

"J,can sit next to me."said jin.i shook my head.

"Jin thank you for trying but she always following me around."said tae.

"Then how you get stuff done?"asked namjoon.he stole the mug from jin.he sip from it.

"Rm!"said Jin.

"You Can have it back."said namjoon.he handed the mug back to jin.jimin and tae laughed.

"To answer your question I get use to it."said tae.he pick me up.he place me on breakfast bar.i place a plate of apple slices next to me.

"Tae,can you cut up some apples for me too?"asked jungkook with a smirked.

"No."said tae.he fixed himself some cereal.

"J,can I have one?"asked jungkook.i nodded.he took a apple slice off the plate.

"Kookie don't do that.she have to eat that."said tae.

"Can we have one day where Kookie is not eating others food."said suga.

"You guys tell me no"said jungkook.he shrugged.suga hugged jimin.

"Where's jhope?"asked jin.

"I think he is still getting ready?"said jungkook

"Why he is taking so long?i am the handsome one."said jin.

"Handsome where?"said jhope.he walked in the kitchen.they laughed at jin.

"Alright time to go."said namjoon.i jump down from the counter.everybody look at me with worry faces.i smiled.they relaxed.tae kneeled to my height.i notice everybody left besides jungkook.

"Ddal,look at me."said tae.i look at him.he was serious.he looks scary.

"Don't jump from high places.you could have hurt yourself.understand?"i nodded.

"No.use your words."

"I am sorry."tae tried not smile.

"No.say you understand."

"I am underage ."he chuckled

"Undertstand."

"Understage."he smiled

"Close enough."he kissed my forehead.he stood up.

"Kookie,why you still here?"asked tae.he picked me up.

"Waiting you two."said kookie.we left the dorm.

"You good?"asked jimin.

"Jimin,you missed it.v went into father mode."said jungkook.he laughed

"You didn't yelled at my little j."said jimin.

"No.i didn't."said tae.i played with Kookie earring.kookie grabbed me from tae.

~

"Please."said jin.i shook my head.

"You didn't even try it.everybody loves my salt and pepper wings."said jin.i Stare at him.i don't want to eat it.jhope walked in.

"Where is jimin?"asked jhope.

"He left with v and jk."said Jin.

"Where they went?"asked jhope.

"To the store.i asked v to go to store to get some milk but jk followed him.and I don't know why jimin went with them."said jin.

"Why he left j?"asked jhope.

"I asked if I can watch her."said jin.he smiled at me.i glare at him.i could have been with papa right now.

"What you do to her?she looks mad."said jhope.

"I don't know."said jin.jhope chuckled.

"Now I can't wait until v get here cuz you in trouble."said jhope.jin tolled his eyes.

"Calm down.i ain't in trouble."said jin.

"Who is in trouble?"asked namjoon.

"Jin."said jhope.i pointed at jin.

"What did you do?"asked namjoon.

"Nothing."said jin.i raised a eyebrow.really?i rolled my eyes.

"J is mad at jin."said jhope

"Yeah.you in trouble."said namjoon.i smirked.jin is trouble when papa gets here.i hop down from the stool.i landed on the side of my ankle.i started crying.

"Oh shit."said jin,namjoon and jhope.

"Now all you guys are definitely in trouble."said suga.jhope picked me up and place back on the stool.

"Aw man.her ankle is swelling up."said namjoon.

"What does that mean?"said jin

"That she needs a doctor."said namjoon.

"Let's go."said suga.they started rushing putting their shoes on.jin carried me to the car.the car drive to hospital was blur to me because I was crying the whole way.the doctor wrapped my left ankle with bandage tape and put a black brace on it.i suck on the lollipop the doctor gave me.

"Which one of you is the guardian of her?i need you to file out some information,"said the doctor.jin,namjoon,jhope,and suga look at each other and said

"Oh shit."