41.jimin house

Jimin pov

I place the plate of noddles in front of j.she stare at it.

"I ain't eating this."said j

"I thought you like noodles."said suga.

"I am not eating this."said j.i grabbed suga wrist and pulled him to living room.

"We need to call v."said suga

"No he needs to rest.jungkook watch her for night.maybe he know what to do."i called jungkook.

Jk:hello?
J:you watch j for night right?
Jk:Yeah why?
J:she not eating
Jk:did you cook something?
J:yes
Jk:was j in kitchen while you cooked it?
J: no she was watching tv
Jk:she have to see you cook the food or she won't eat it.so I suggest you cook something else or microwave something
J:anything I need to know for the night?
Jk: umm.i let my think....she doesn't like sleeping alone.she will sleep by herself for like a hour then she will sneak into your bed.
J:thanks
Jk:no problem

Then he hanged up.we went to the kitchen.j was still staring at that plate of noddles.i went to the fridge.

"J,you want a sandwich?"j nodded.she walked to me.i made her a pb&j sandwich.

"Thank you."said j.i nodded.when suga phone rang.

"Hello?......Yeah.....she is fine.....I know....stop worrying about her you need to focus on getting better."said suga.j ran to suga.

"I want to talk to papa!"said j.suga gave the phone to j.

"mejora pronto te amo"(get better soon.i love you)said j.she gave the phone back to suga.

"She will be fine...why you need to talk to him?......my word not good enough..."said suga.he rolled his eyes and gave me the phone.

J:hello?
T:are you sure you can take care of her?
J:yes I am sure.stop worry.go get some rest.
U:*the background*i told you j is good hands!
J:Hey jin!
Jin:Hey jimin!
T:later

Then tae hanged up.i gave the phone back to suga.

~later

Suga and I was cuddling in bed while watching tv.suga kissed my neck.

"Don't start."

"Why not?"asked suga

"Cuz j can walk in at any minute."

"But she not here right now."said suga.he continued kissing my neck.

"Hyung."

"It's oppa to you."said suga.his hand down my sweatpants.

"No underwear."he said.suga smirked.i blushed.suga got top of me.

"We shouldn't be doing this right now."he kissed me to shut me up.i deepen the kiss.he put his tongue in my mouth.we heard the door creak open slowly.i quickly suga off me.suga laid next to me.i sat up.j climbed into me and laid right in between us.

"It's official we ain't having kids."whispered suga.i chuckled.