22.hot

Najia pov

Tae went to the bathroom.i went to the kitchen.i grabbed a pot and two big metal spoons.i put the pot upside down.i started drumming on.tae ran out the room.he raised at me.then jungkook came out the room wrap in a blanket.jhope walked out the room without a shirt.jimin walked his room with a confused face.jin and namjoon walked out their room in panick.

"Well at least I don't have wake guys up.no more."said tae.he gave me a high five.

"J,can you go do that in my room."said jimin.i nodded.i grabbed the pot and went to jimin room.suga was sleep.the other guys watch from the door.tae looked nervous.jimin was recording.i started drumming loudly.

"Shut the fuck Up !"said suga.

Flashback

"Ungrateful brat."he said.he slapped me.i started crying.

"Shut the fuck up!nobody was to hear that!"said sissy.she slapped me too.

End of flashback

I started crying.i ran to tae.suga sat up when he heard me crying.tae pick me up.suga ran to me.he took me from tae.suga hugged me.

"I am sorry.don't cry."said suga.

"I never seen suga get up so fast."said jin.

"Not even when we had a fire drill."said jimin.i wipe my tears and nodded.suga sighed relief.

"Don't we got a flight to catch.get dressed."said suga.he place me on my feet.we left.i went to tae room.Tae picked up out my clothes.he picked a T-shirt and a skirt.

"I don't want to wear a skirt."i folded my arms.

"You right.its kinda cold today.you need some jeans."said tae

"No.i want to my sweats."

"It's not that cold."

"But it's comfortable."

"No.you over heat too easily to be wearing warm clothes for too long."

"No I don't."Yes I do but I want to wear it.

"J,no."i stomped my foot.

"J,you are big girl,right?"i nodded.

"Big girls don't stomp their foot when they don't get their ways."i pouted.he sighed.

"Fine."I smiled.we got dressed.i tried to roll my suitcase to the door but it was too heavy.tae laughed.

"I got it.you can hold my backpack."he said.he gave a Gucci backpack.i put it on my back.we went to the living room and waited for other members.suga lay on the couch and slept.jimin walked in with two bags.jin and jungkook walked in.i ran to jungkook.he pick me up.

"You little heavy today."said jungkook.i frown.kookie don't like?tae elbow jungkook

"Kookie meant you are growing."said tae.tae whispered something to jungkook.he nodded.rm and jhope walked in.we got in the van.we through the checkpoints.we waited in wait area.i played subway surfers on my tablet when tae touch my forehead.

"Ddal,are you hot?"said tae.i shook my head.he raised an eyebrow.i ignored him and continued to play my game.tae pick me up.we went to family restroom.

"Papa,i Don't need to pee."

"That's not way I brought you in here."he said while digging in his backpack.he pulled up some tights.

"But I am not hot!"

"Well your temperature says different."he changed my pants.we went to back to other member.jimin looked confused at me.

"Don't ask."said tae.jimin nodded.