"So wet, have a taste of how sweet you are..."

I groaned as I placed one of my lubricated fingers across her mouth, she then desperately began sucking on her sweet nectar and I felt her tongue swirl around my thick finger in such an erotic motion, I could feel my manhood beginning to leak. Pulling my fingers out, I watched her lick those plump lips of hers with such hunger that I couldn't resist kissing her so strongly. Her mouth kept pulling me in as if I was her favorite treat, my Luna has grown more demanding over these past years...

Her cute moans were everything to me as I stuck my tongue deeper into her mouth. This delicious taste of hers was savory as I pushed her body more firmly against the gate. I watched her fiery gaze as they engulfed in such heat from the spark that I ignited inside her. Her hand was still placed around my hardened shaft that I could feel it aching for her insides! So I eagerly pulled out my manhood and delicately began to slide it between her inner moist thighs, I thought all this time that I could have her wrapped around my finger. But it seems that wasn't the case because I was the one trapped under whatever spell she had me on. She was completely wide open for me, and I could see it in her eyes that she couldn't wait any longer...

"Luna, I need you to hold on to me tight. It's going to hurt a bit, but I promise...I'll make your insides melt in ecstasy."

I moan breathlessly as I pulled away from our kiss, wrapping my arm around her lower waist, I placed my hardened dick at her front lower entrance. My little girl couldn't say anything other than nod her head as she bit her lower lip. Cupping her cheeks, I grabbed hold of her as I opened her wider for my entrance before slowly entering her wet tight walls. She felt so warm and I could feel her insides already vibrating as I felt myself completely inside her! However, once I entered her she instantly covered her mouth as I let out a pleasurable growl. I knew she was feeling pain as I could feel her nails digging deep into my skin. So I stopped myself from moving any further until she was fully adjusted to my cock. Placing my head against her chest, I listened to her rapid heartbeat and knew I was the reason for her heart beating this heavily. She was my everything, and it's been far too long since I last felt her like this. My memories were rewinding to when I first held her this way, she's still so precious to me after all these years. After so long, I could finally feel her body and heart, it still beats the same for me, just like on that very night when I made love to her...

"Eli...It's...too big..."

She cried out as she tightened her hold!

"I know, but breathe and try to relax your body. It will only hurt for a second, so please...let me feel you more, Luna..."

I whispered to her as I licked one of her tears away, gazing into my eyes, she began to breathe heavily. Placing her lips against mine I took it as a sign that she trusted me in taking her body. Returning to her passionate kiss, I began to adjust my body language to where she was more comfortable with my fit. Her muffled moans were overpowering my ears with hunger as I felt both our bodies friction with one another. She felt so amazing, her insides began pulling me in, I wanted nothing more but to ravage this body of her's as she suddenly placed both of her hands on each side of my face. Pulling my lips away, I looked into those beautiful eyes of her's again and could read everything that she is feeling. Love, hate, pleasure, and pain, were everything that she was trying to tell me. But I knew she didn't want to feel numb, at this very moment, I knew all she wanted to feel, was me. Even if it's for a little while, I'll make her feel like she's the most important person in the world...

"I love you...I've always had, and I know that you still love me too. I'll make you say those words again someday. But for now, let me show you how much I belong to you..."

I moaned out heavily as I wrapped my arms around her back. The look on her face flushed in such a light crimson shade, she was so adorable without even saying anything. I advanced myself forward, filling her up completely. This pleasure felt remarkable as I pressed myself further inside her, this elated feeling could cause me to lose it at any moment as I watched Luna's erotic reaction. She let out such a loud flirtatious moan that I couldn't help but bite her neck as she arched her head back. I loved the way she was giving into me as my lower member pushes and pulls inside her tight walls...

I could feel our union becoming wetter with fluids as we both started moving together in such a heavy pattern. Just by the way she moans out my name, I knew she was enjoying herself more and more. Her body movements, along with her actions were so addicting to watch that I wanted to see her drown in her desires. The back of her ass could be heard slapping against the metal gate as I continued to pound myself into her. Our rough breathing was becoming too much for us to take as we both fell deeper into our rapture sins...

Her body was tugging harder against mine, and my brutal hold on her was becoming more dominant. I was starting to reach my peak as I felt both of our bodies sweat with the heat between us. However, I could still hear Ren's screams becoming louder, but I didn't let that distract me from giving my love what she wanted. Our moans grew more roaring as they filled the dungeon floor. My grunts got higher and my Luna's screams of pure lust grew stronger with every passing second. We both had no care in the world who heard us, in fact, I hope everyone does hear our lewd addictions...

Continuing to shove my hardened dick further inside her, her insides felt like they were wanting to collapse! I could feel it, her release was almost here, so I quickly grabbed both of her small hands and pinned them against the iron bar above her! I wanted to see everything of her, as I thrust myself deeper into her womb, I watched her tits sway up and down with such steady motion that I couldn't take my eyes off of them. That was until I looked further down where we were connected. Gently grabbing her jaw, I made her look at where I was fucking her deeply...

"Take a look, you're perfect...beautiful."

I moaned while watching her look at our wet juices parting and reuniting again and again...

"Eli... please...never let me go!"

She cried at the top of her lungs as she held on to me for dear life!

"Always, I will never let you go again. You will always be mine and I will always hold you..now...and forever..."

I responded breathlessly as I held on to her tighter! I will cherish her until the day I die, I will protect her from everything and everyone. She was the drug that I will always crave, she is mine, and I am her's. The feeling of my cock throbbing within her as her wet cunt began to vibrate as I smashed myself into her tight womb. I knew she was close to cumming with how her body was beginning to shake...

"Don't hold it in...release it, cum for me. Give me a reason to keep holding you more..."

I said to her as I watched her bite her lower lip, closing her eyes, I could feel her lower parts suddenly shake with absolute euphoria! Her wet cum drench my cock as I kept slamming myself into her!

"Eli...it's so hot!"

She yelled out with addiction as she tightens her legs around my waist, pulling me closer to her lower trembling core. With one final push, I clenched my jaw tightly and pulsated my satisfaction inside her. I could feel my sperm mixing in her moist cum in such a sweet delicious melody that I didn't want to pull away from. Yet I felt my Luna lean her head against my chest as I held on to her. Letting her hands go finally, they dropped down to each of her sides. Lifting her chin, she had her eyes closed and I could hear her now calm breathing. She fainted, I guess it's been a long while since her body came like this, to its peak of climax...