chapter 54

the friends watched their one year olds play in the garden. they were all pregnant again, apart from halle and this made her quite depressed. she'd been trying to get pregnant for years and here her friends were just havinf kids without a spare thought to her inability. but in 5 months they'd have kids again along with in april their current kids would be 2.

the friends apperated to headquarters not quite ready for the distressing news. "not good news I'm afraid. we have lost allyssia simmonds, jake Lawrence and fabian and Gideon pewit " Molly Broke into louds desperate sobs at the news of the little brothers deaths. april tried to comfort her but her moodswings made her cry too and soon enough most were crying.

-------

and a month later Aaron, jodie, Sarah, eloisa fred and george turned two. they had a shared birthday party at the borrow.

-------

5 months later Alice held beth and Neville longbottom, lily held harry potter, April held Jacob and josie black and em held Naomi lupin at 1 month old at headquarters!

"before you all leave I need to talk to the longbottoms, potter's, blacks and lupins separately for a moment the summers may come along too!" dumbledore said before leading the family's into a room across the hall.

"syball tralawnly has made a prediction about your children. all born at the end of July they shall be the ones to stop voldemort but they will need to do it together. you will all need to go into hiding tonight and you will all need secret keepers, we already have houses set up for you but we need to know who you think would be best so they can come by in 4 months to set up the findilius charm for your children's protection" dumbledore said before separately apperating each family to a safe house and leaving the summers alone.