chapter 23

Halle woke up early. today was hogsmeed with Ian. she dressed in a pair of jeans, a tank top, a cardigan and some ugg boots. she couldn't wait. but she looked at April she'd lost so much recently

her mum

her dad

her home

not to mention the other things that she's lost. remus was just the same but he didn't bottle his emotions up like April did she bottled it up till it all exploded at once. now she seemed depressed, they feared if it weren't for remus she would have done something stupid by now.

Many now pitied the twins but their friends knew different, they knew how they were feeling. they may not have the knowledge of it but they did see it in their body language and their eyes. they were their friends and they knew.

during these thoughts Halle couldn't help but think about her own parents. they were older parents not young like lilys parents who were in their thirtys they were in their late fiftys. and they still worked as aurors.

she couldn't loose them.

talking sense into them hadn't worked they'd been completely ignoring the facts and carried on as they would. it pained Halle, James and Sirius knowing they were risking their lives while they were all safe in Hogwarts. but their parents weren't safe, they were fighting the enemy, it wasn't right.

Halle looked towards em. the poor girl had been beat and battered her whole life and hadn't told a soul. now she hadn't heard from her dad on ages, she was worried sick. she was worried that she, being a muggle born, could cause death.

she was afraid of her mum getting her or her dad. she has dreams that scare the living daylights out of her and keep her awake at night. she may act strong but she's almost breaking.

Halle looked to Lily. little Lily had been detested by her sister since she found out about her being a witch. she wouldn't even give Lily a second glance. and being a muggle born she was being hunted down inside and outside of school. she was worried for her family and friends safety being around her.

Lily was upset still over sev. Halle didn't think the greasy git was worth her time and effort.Lily missed her friend though and it was taking all her effort not to forgive the groveling prat.

Halle saw Alice. she was always worried about everyone but her own safety. she put every one else first before herself. she too worried about her parents, they were aurors too. she didn't want too lose them to the death eaters.

she had become happier since her parents decided to take in em as if she was their own. she'd always wanted a sibling as she got lonely all on her own.

Halle turned her thoughts to Sirius. the boy who had been disowned and gone to the potter's in his hour of need. he had been unloved for so long he didn't know what it felt like. the potter's were his family. he was halles brother other than James, he would protect her from anything if he could.

James. her older and very protective brother was always there for her. he also thought that his mum and dad should quit, but all attempts fail. but James him self have made a promise to his parents that if they should die, James will look after her at all costs. he planned to keep that promise.

Peter, the watery eyed little boy was nothing much to Halle. she early gave him a second thought. she didn't particularly like him but she didn't know much about him so she was being prejudice. she now wondered about him.

----------

they stood out looking at the stars above them.

"I had a lovely time Ian. thank you" Halle said.

"the pleasure is all mine." he said softly

they looked at each other and smiled. Ian tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. he lent down and kissed her softly.

and let me tell you what she thought. and I quote:

that

was

magical !!!!