chapter 8

Halle was waiting for the girls to show up, Alice and April were already here. they were just awaiting on the other two. once Lily finally got there Halle pulled the door open and pulled her in.

"where's emille?" Halle asked.

"can't be here for an hour. wouldn't tell me why." Lily told her.

"okay. wait a minute. mum you can't put the alcohol there." Halle told her mum.

"why dear." Mrs potter said.

"I have two alcoholic friends not to mention Sirius." Halle said.

"okay dear." Mrs potter said moving the alcohol table.

_____________________

meanwhile, emille was trying to sneak out of the house. she couldn't go out there her mum was running round the house with a knife. em and her dad managed to lock them selfs in their rooms but em had cuts on her shoulder blades and stomach.

em climbed out the window as her dad was doing the same. they both got in the car. em had her bag with her shoes and dress along with pyjamas.

"aren't people going to notice that." her Dad asked pointing to her cheek.

"Oh God. um. I'll say I fell out of a tree." she decided.

"I'm going to get us out of there baby girl. by the time you come back for summer, we'll have our own home." her dad told her as he pulled up to halles house.

"good can't wait." she said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran up to the house.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Halle finished straightening her hair. she was wearing a black dress that had sleeves to the elbows and at the waist went out into an almost pleated style skirt. it was thigh length. with it she work black ballet flats because she refused to wear heels. she wore no make up and straightened her hair. to make up for not wearing heels she had a hot pink belt, courtesy of Alice.

Alice wore a silky silver dress that went down to her knees. it had thin straps and went out at the waist so is wasn't a straight dress. she wore black heels and as she had never worn heels before she had to practice walking in them. she wore light make up and left her hair in its natural condition no matter how much she fought with lily over it.

Lily wore strapless emerald green thigh length dress that matched her eyes. it had diamonds around the waist like a belt and it had sparkles round the bottom. she wore red heels in which were encrusted with emeralds. her make up was reds and greens and she put her long hair into a bun, em then curled the loose strands.

em wore a strapless purple dress, with black belt, that went to thigh length. at the waist the colour darkened downwards. she wore black knee high boots with buckles on the sides. her make up was eye liner, mascara and red lipstick. she curled her long hair and let it loosely wrap around her.

April wore a red sweet heart dress that was really sparkly. at the waist it went out. complete with a few under skirts. the dress went to thigh length. she wore black heeled ankle boots. her make up was eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick like emille's. she curled her short hair.

they all wore their matching necklaces.

it had a wand charm so that they could hold it and their wands would appear no matter where they left it,

a heart charm so that if they were in danger they could press it and the other girls would know,

a star charm so that if it was dark they could hold it and it would light up like a torch,

a phone charm so that they could talk to the other girls

and finally a large gem stone. lilys was green, ems purple, halles blue, April's red and Alice's was like a diamond.

Alice came running back into the room after going to see how many people were there.

"well there's the boys, your parents, my parents, April's parents, the Johnson's, the longbottoms including Frank, the summers and loads more people. also your mum wants us to go down now." Alice panted out.

the five girls linked arms and walked down the stairs together. the boys they knew had their mouths wide open.

"oi! be careful your starting to drool" em told them

"and you might catch flies if you don't close your mouths." April stated

####################

at the end of the night the girls were tired and drunk and having a sleepover was a good thing. they then fell asleep and woke with massive headaches.