chapter 25

it was the final match of the season. the deciding match. they had to get over 130 points to win the cup. the captain was determined to win. the match was against hufflepuff.

"alright I want to score at least 50 points before the snitch is caught" Spencer marks the captain yelled.

"we can't win with those points, knowing diggory he will catch the snitch" Halle whined and there were murmurs of agreement from April and James.

"okay team it's my last match, my last time to hold that cup. we can win. we have James, Erin and Michael who work together and are amazing at scoring. we have Halle who can catch is the snitch in a matter of seconds. we have April who doesn't let a goal in. and we have me and Sirius who are great at stearing the bludgers away from you all." Spencer yelled out.

"yeah we can. april you can't act like that. remember the talk we had before my first match and halle you're always so confident as with you James " Michael, their team mate, said.

there were cheers throughout the changing rooms before they headed out to the pitch.

"here comes the gryffindor team. marks the captain and beater alongside black. the chasers keens, stride and boy potter. the keeper lupin and seeker girl potter" commentated Alice. remus was banned from commentating gryffindor matches because he was biased and would string curse words together if his sister got hurt.

"and the huffelpuff team. diggory the captain and seeker. bones, abott and smith the chasers. gold and Bolton as beaters. and longbottom as keeper" Alice said

"alright I want a nice clean game. now captains shake hands" madame hooch demanded.

the captains shook hands. not in a vice like with the slytherins though. the rest of the team rose into the air shortly followed by the captains before the whistle rang out through the stadium.

"the quaffle goes to boy potter then to stride who goes to shoot left but goes right. gryffindor gets 10 points. smith gets hold of the ball, keens knocks it out of his hands but it is caught by abbot who shoots and misses, too bad" Alice says

"boy potter grabs it and flys straight to the goal which he shoots for. ohmigod JAMES a bludger is coming your way. DUCK. and he dropped the ball into abbots waiting hands who shoots and again missed to lupin." Alice screeches.

gryffindor gained 60 points and hufflepuff were on 20. suddenly a curse was shot at halle and she fell from her broom. everyone awaited the crash that never came. James, April, remus, Alice, lily, em, Frank,Ian and sirius cast a charm to slow her fall though she is passed out.

"the game is postponed for now. we need to find out what happened " Magonagal barks at the surrounding students before leading halle and a bewildered bunch of friends towards the hospital wing

__________

it had been a week since the game and halle hadn't awoken. the others sat around her bed anxious.

"oi! gimme that. it's mine" remus complained as Alice took a chocolate frog from his lap.

"oh I know, it makes it taste better knowing it's not yours." Alice smirked.

as halle woke she saw white. her first thought was how did I die before the sounds of her friends voices came to her eats.

"no potter. we're in the hospital wing sitting waiting for your sister and my friend to wake up and you chose now to hit on me" lily screamed

"just trying to diffuse the tension" James said.

"what happened " Halle groaned. everyone jumped up to see her

"well, bloody Bellatrix..." April started.

"...shoot a curse your way and..." em continued

"...you fell from a hight" Alice finished

"how are you feeling?" lily asked passing a cup of water

"like I've been run over by a ten tonne bus" Halle said taking a gulp of water