chapter 19

it had been two months of waiting. April went to st mungos every day and sat with her mum. Remus was worried about the state of his sister. it was nearing Christmas and they all had different plans.

Remus and April were spending Christmas with their mum. there wasn't much to return to at home. there was no body to look after them, bake cookies, no tree to set up, no laughter, no joy. it they had known that it would be their last Christmas as a family they wouldn't have taken it for granted. now all they had were memories.

Alice was spending another Christmas with her family, only this time em would join her. em couldn't go home and Alice was lonely.  Alices mother couldn't wait to have em. and Alice told her that her mother would adopt her if she could. Alice couldn't wait.

lily would go to her house where she would meet the Dursleys. ergh. she wished she had an escape root. it's not like she was the one dating that.... well she didn't really know what it was. it didn't really look human. wait lily that's a horrible thing to say. meh, he deserves it!

Halle, James and Sirius would spend Christmas at potter manner. they wouldn't hold the Christmas ball this year. their mum thought it wouldn't be right without the lupins. Halle thought the world of her parents. they were some of the best known auroras ever. but they were getting on the older side. they weren't as agile

not that it would stop them

but that was one is the most worrying parts. she knew James thought the same. they had conversions about it a lot. Halle couldn't watch them kill them selves. she wanted them to she her graduate, she wanted them to she their grand kids, she wanted her dad to walk her down the Isle, she needed her parents to be okay.

"mum, dad have you ever thought about retiring. " Halle asked

"why would we want to do that " halles dad laughed

"it doesn't matter " she said aid gravely

______________

"ah, wormtail you have arrived I see." a snide voice spoke

"yes sir. as i promised " Peter stuttered

"good. this is a life or death situation. what shall it be?" the voice asked.

"i shall join you" Peter said feeling all the eyes on him

"good choice,  wormtail, you shall be our spy " the voice sneered before casting a spell

Peter looked down at his left arm. there it was.

burned into his skin

he was one of them

he was officially a death eater