chapter 14

the next day all five girls walked down to the Scarlett train that would take them all home. they got into there usual compartment only to see snape sitting in there. this caused the girls to hiss like cats.

"what do you want snape?" Lily said coldly.

"Lily please I need you to forgive me. it's the people I hang around with not me. it came out of my mouth. please forgive me." snape pleaded.

"no" Lily said before leaving the compartment.

"emy. I'm so sorry. your like my little sister you can't ignore me. please I can't loose you" snape begged

"no snivelly I won't. get a life and stop groveling you prick." em said before storming out.

"I'd leave them alone if I were you. hurt them again and I will personally cut off your balls" Alice hissed. she then left calmly leaving the girls to wonder what happened to calm little Alice.

"I will know if you hurt them" April said before kneeing him were it should hurt. "I have my ways of knowing as do the others"

"I hope you rot in hell. come on April" Halle said joyfully and they left skipping to find the girls

they were in the marauders compartment

"what you doing in here?" April said shooting a dark look at Sirius before slotting herself down next to Remus and Lily.

"I found Lily in here" em said her head on remus's shoulder

"snape won't stalk us to here. he won't enter a compartment with these four" Lily said.

"Oh I don't think he'll enter a compartment with Alice or April in" Halle chuckled and the boys looked at her curiously.

"why?" em asked.

"because April kneed where it hurts and Alice threatened to cut off his balls." Halle giggled

"no one hurts one of us and gets away with it." all five girls said. the boys chuckled. James noticed Halle playing with her necklace.

"what's that?" he asked her.

"Oh this. April made it. it's really clever actually." Halle told him and all the girls pulled them out.

"it's a symbol of the maurettes." em said

"how does it work." Remus asked and the girls looked to April for an explanation.

"well the wand can be pressed to get your wand to come to you no matter where it is. the heart charm can be pressed if your in trouble and each girl will know and know your location. the star charm can act as a torch and the phone charm is so you can talk to the others no matter where you are." April explained.

"and the gem?" Sirius asked.

"so we don't get the necklaces confused. we each have a different colour" Alice told them.

"and you made this?" Remus asked April

"no need to sound so shocked" April said

"no I just think it's clever and amazing. and some of the spells you used must have been NEWT level." Remus defended

"yeah they were. but it's nothing you or Lily couldn't do. Lily would have been able to make them but I did them as a present over the summer before second year." April told him

"so that's why you were in your room. mum thought you'd died and the only reason she didn't check is because dad said that if you were and she opened the door the house would stink." Remus Said causing them to laugh