chapter 21

"well it's Frank. he asked me to be his girlfriend" Alice said and lilys eyes widened

"and you said?" Lily supplied

"yes of course. are you stupid."Alice yelled

"wait how did this happen" Halle asked

"well....

*flash back*

Alice sat by the lake. she looked at her homework in great dislike before shoving it into her bag as she glared towards it.

out of sight out of mind

she looked towards the lake and got up, quickly taking off her socks, shoes and cloak, before wading into the knee deep water. she sighed a breath of relief as the cool water lapped around her.

she spun and moved with the water enjoying the relaxing feel. it was cold but made her feel happy.

she heard a chuckle as she basically danced in the water. she whipped round only to see Frank. they smiled shyly before Alice came from the water and sat next to the boy.

"sorry about that. didn't mean to interrupt" Frank said sheepishly

"it's okay. it's getting dark anyway." Alice smiled at the boy

"yeah. Alice... I was wondering if... if you... you know wanted.... to go to hogsmeed" Frank stuttered

"yeah sure" Alice said confused at the noted nerves he seemed to be feeling. he'd asked her to hogsmeed many times. they hung around a lot.

"I mean as my girlfriend" Frank said. Alice kissed him softly.

"I'd love to" she whispered before running to the dorm hoping to find the girls.

*present time*

"ohmigod. that is so cute" em squealed. they hadn't even heard her come in.

"okay where'd you come from" Halle chuckled and em frowned.

"you need to come to mungos. like now" em said before rushing off to find out what happened.