chapter 36

it had been three days since all the girls had woken up and they still didn't know exactly why they were there. that was until he walked into the room. they shock with fear and dread as their wands weren't with them while the darkest wizard approached them.

"well hello my angels" voldemort sneered.

"what do you want with us?" April asked. she was the best at holding in her emotions and knew that she could hold up under pressure so she became the spokes person

"ah, you see you each have something I need"

"what would that be?"

"well young halle has a power she doesn't even know. you and lily have brains I need them. emille too knows things she shouldn't, only she doesn't realise she knows them. and Alice Jones has parents who are aurors and have taught her everything they know. "

"could you explain further "

"one at a time"

"no we stick together"

"no one at a time"

"we stick together"

"crucio. "

the pain stabbed through but she bit her lip so the scream couldn't escape her mouth. she passed out due to the intensified pain.

"emille, come with me" he said blandly. she began to move and looked at her friends as if to say why the hell am I moving. they just stared wide eyed as she was removed from the room.

"what do you want with me?" she stuttered.

"well my dear, you see my head gets cluttered with all sorts of things. I don't have the room to keep it all."

"what are you trying to say"

"ever wondered why you have nightmares that dreamless sleep potions cannot fix? well you see my dear, in your first year I asked one of my trusted followers to select a worthless mudblood to help Me. even though you don't know these thoughts are in your head."

"so why a muggle born, why not your followers."

"well the process to remove them will kill you. and the time has come to take them"

"no. no. no. why. why me?" she mumbled under her breath.

"well to me for a little fun" he sneered before he began the torture.

---------

after half a hour he came back onto the room and shoved emille in. she was covered in cuts and bruises. the girls immediately brought her into a hug and began to fuss over her.

"Halle. it's your turn" he said coldly before taking her out to were he'd beaten em.

"what? what do you want?" she asked.

"my dear. you have a power only others can dream of."

"what?"

"you are a mind reader, you can look into their souls, see their strengths, see their weaknesses. I need this."

"well you won't be getting it. I wont help you"

"Oh won't you. well it looks like force may be needed" he said before be began the torture.

----------

he shoved Halle and called Lily into the room. he decided to switch methods so he began by beating her, throwing curses her way along with insults before ceasing and speaking.

"Lily my dear, your brain will do great things. you will be a prized death eater. join us"

"never" she growled.

"you will want to eventually." he sneered before crocheting her some more.

------

Lily landed on the cold floor as April was dragged out kicking and screaming. voldemort threw the crucio curse her way to stop her and while she regained her breath he began to speak.

"your level of magic is inspiring. that necklace you created must have been complicated" he questioned.

"how did you know about the necklace"

"let's just say a little rat told me. you could make so many adjustments to the mark. you could wear one proudly. you could become a death eater"

"no way in hell"

"I shall break you"

"course you will"

"I will"

"yeah right"

"I shall" he cried before crucioing her again and throwing her through the door before grabbing Alice and dragging her through.

"Alice my dear. you have a great skill. you would make a good auror, but an even better death eater"

"what makes you think I'd agree to that"

"my Alice. become my queen. my love. my world. Will you marry me?"