chapter 1

Fifth year:

the maurettes sat in their usual compartment discussing O.W.LS. and pranks. this year Lily was a prefect and wouldn't join in on pranking not that she ever wanted a major role unless it was James potter or Sirius black. the other three especially Halle loved to prank unsuspecting members of the public. she was much like her brother in that sense but she wasn't cocky or arrogant.

Lily had left the girls to go to a prefect meeting and after half an hour came storming in. she was closely followed by snape and he sat himself between Lily and em who were the only Gryffindors that liked him.

"why didn't you tell me your brother was a prefect." Lily whined at April.

"didn't think much of it. you know he's really not that bad, give him a chance lils. he's not like that ignorant toerag potter." April said. "sorry no offence Halle."

"none taken but I wish you would all give them a chance their all really nice" Halle said causing em to scoff.

"yeah right. black and potter are right ignorant little buggers. Peter is basically a stalker and Remus well I don't really know about him because he's similar to April." em said.

"yeah Remus is like April- in many ways. but James is similar to me and he really does like you lily." Halle argued.

"I'm going to go find my friends." snape said walking out.

just as April opened her mouth the marauders came into the compartment. Remus went straight to April whispering about the full moon in two days. not that anyone else heard. they were too busy watching over Lilys uncomfortable position.

"Evans go out with me?" James pleaded to the green eyed beauty.

"Lupin be my girl friend?" Sirius begged remus's sister as he sat next to her.

"NO. HOW HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU?" Lily and April yelled in sync.

you see anyone but these two witches could tell the real infatuation each boy felt for them. black and potter fell in love with each girl. Sirius tried making April jealous, but she referred to him as the man whore while James tried everything on Lily, impressing her, giving her things and asking her out hoping she'd give in.

Halle felt sorry for the two boys as she had feelings towards a black haired ravenclaw boy who didn't know she existed. emille told everyone she didn't need a boyfriend but really she had her eyes on a Sandy haired prankster in the room. and Peter was just Peter, never really good looking enough to get a girl.

all the boys except Remus soon left. but Remus was too busy talking with his sister about his fury little problem. the guys may have known but they weren't animagi. the boys always wondered why April left with him but all had agreed that it was to make the lie believable. she probably waited in the hospital wing.

Remus soon left and the girls went back to planing their pranks before the train pulled up. they all fought their way to the carriages and waited for the movement to commence. just as it started to move the marauders jumped on. emille got up to push them off but Halle and Lily pulled her down.

"as much as I would just love to push them off, it's moving and that wouldn't be good." Lily said.

"yeah. wait no you can't push my brothers off." Halle said.

"brothers?" April asked.

"Sirius and me." James said butting in on their conversation.

"yeah I got disowned." Sirius said.

again April and Remus were having a conversation the boys guessed it was about the fury little problem. the girls didn't know what to think and planned to question her. Lily was working out the signs, pale and sickly, sick around the full moon, scars, disappearing on the full moon and coming back with scars. he was most certainly a werewolf and that's not something April would give away.

after the feast and in their room the questioning began. April was bombarded with the questions by Halle and em. Lily sat to the Side.

"what was the talking about?" emille asked her.

"my dad's still sick" April said convincingly.

"why was It so private you can tell us anything." Halle asked.

"the boys don't know, so he had to whisper." April said.

"he's been sick for ages, are you sure that's the reason you disappear." em asked.

"positive." April told them.

"why's Remus so pale?" Halle asked.

"worry." April told them shortly, she was getting a bit fed up.

"don't the boys question Remus?" em asked.

"no they stay out of his personal business." April snapped running off.

April ran up to the boys dorm and knocked on the door desperately. Remus opened it and seeing her so distressed pulled her in. she was pacing making Remus worry. the other boys looked confused.

"what's wrong?" Remus asked his sister.

"their suspicious, they won't stop asking question and I think Lily figured it out." April told them.

"you can't come then, they'll find out what you are too. you've kept that secret for ages not even mum knows you could get into serious trouble." Remus told her.

"I have to you know how Moony gets when he's on his own and what if you get loose who's going to stop you?" April asked him. by now the boys were confused as hell.

"anyone want to inform us." Sirius asked. April shared a look with her brother before shrinking into her red dog form.

"meet flicker. keep this to yourself she's an illegal animagi and that's not good." Remus told them. they all stared in awe.

when the girls were bound to be asleep April went back only to find Lily.

"werewolf?" she asked.

"who?" April said playing dumb.

"Remus, don't worry I won't say a thing." Lily Said curling under the cover. if Lily knew the other two could work it out too.

Oh crap!!!!!!!!!!