chapter 11

the four girls managed to coax April out of the bathroom. she was still down and after sitting at the Gryffindor table she pushed the plate away from her. Remus gave his sister a worried glance. James and Sirius shared a knowing look before looking sympathetically at April.

Toby approached April slowly. "look I'm so..." he started but all the maurettes looked at him and hissed like cats. this caused him to jump and run off.

"what happened? " Remus asked April soothingly. April looked up at her brother and he wrapped her into a hug.

"he only went out with me to get paid and the only way to get paid was to sleep with me. am I really that ugly?" April sobbed onto her brothers shoulder.

"he did what? I'll bloody kill him!" Remus growled threateningly causing the group to wince, except April who was used to her brothers over protective ways.

"it's okay Remus I'd rather just forget about it now." April sighed as she ran out of the hall. em and Alice went after her while Halle and Lily finished their food. the boys looked at them amused as they talked at top speed before taking off after the others.

that night April snuck out after Lily and em gave the other two girls some sleeping draft so they wouldn't notice her absence. April walked through the corridors before changing into her animagi form once she hit the cool outside air.

after hearing the screams turn into howling April trotted into the room in the shrieking shack. when she arrive there was Remus surrounded by three animals. a stag, a rat and a black dog. the werewolf turned on the three new animals until he saw his sister in the door way and trotted over.

April went up to inspect the other animals she notice familiar grey eyes belonging to the dog and the stags hazel eyes too. it was James and Sirius... meaning the rat would be Peter.

as much as she hated to admit it the guys were kind and really good friends. the fact that they were risking them selves for Remus was selfless. Sirius and James played with Remus and April and Remus excepted the new animals into his pack graciously.

in the morning April woke up unharmed as well as the others. she smiled at the peaceful scene of Remus, James and Sirius lying in a pile together while Peter was under the table.

it was time to wake them. "wake up" she yelled jabbing each of them with a stick

"no. to. early." Remus moaned but the siblings ears perked up when the boys started mumbling.

"Oh yeah April do that aga..." Sirius moaned before Remus started to hit Sirius and April blushed her head off.

"that's. my. sister. you. fucking. perverted. ass." Remus fumed in between hitting him. Sirius ran Remus closely behind.

"jamesy up now." April yelled.

"not now Halle. me and Lily are getting married you can't exclaim your love for that tortilla." James mumbled.

"James Lily is waiting for you in your bed" April yelled.

"Oh my God why didn't someone tell me. I'm coming my Lily-flower." James said scrambling up.

April them walked over to Peter and kicked him hard in the stomach. it didn't work. "Oh well I tried" she said shrugging before leaving the shack