chapter 53

it had been 10 months and now 4 baby's lay in the arms of 4 of the 5 women around the table. their husbands all sat in the other room mucking about. they had each decided on god parents.

lily and James's son Aaron and any future kids would be god parented by April and sirius.

aprils and sirius's daughter eloisa and any future kids would be god parented by Alice and Frank.

Alice and franks daughter jodie and any future kids would be god parented by em and remus.

em and remus's daughter jodie and any future kids would be god parented by halle and Ian.

and if halle and Ian had any kids their god patents would be James and lily!

the maurettes stood up and apperated to headquarters where Molly and Arthur stood with their twins fred and george, Emma wood stood with her one year old nephew oliver and a very pregnant dorcas meddowes stood with her boyfriend Neil!

dumbledore reached the front of them all and started reading the news for that week. "Marys mission went well, along with sirius and remus's mission! in other news me have a few losses to grieve! tyson blue was killed last night"emma wood, Gemma and riely blue bust into tears they'd just lost their triplet and Emma lost her boyfriend "also Sam lightwood and beth and Neville Jones" and Alice's world came crashing down... her parents were dead.