chapter 43

(a/n for this chapter and this chapter only I need to do this in first person. I might actually do it in first person again say if they have kids. but that would be all, just because I want you to see how they are feeling)

April's p.o.v

I sat with Sirius by the lake. two days till Hogwarts would be our past, we were trying to make the most of it. a small hufflepuff boy who looked to be in first year came running up to us huffing and puffing.

"Sirius black and April lupin?" he panted

"yes." Sirius said quizzically.

"professor Dumbledore would like to speak to you" he said before running off in the direction of the castle. me and Sirius shared a look before getting up.

when we reached the gargoyles I said "chocolate frogs"

"who do you know that?" Sirius asked.

"I set the spiders after malfoy. who knew he was so terrified" I said innocently making him chuckle

we burst into the office while I yelled "I didn't do it" making someone else chuckle. I looked yo see em giggling with remus, dorcas meddowes, Marlene MacKinnon and izzy plot.

"what's so funny." I questioned em.

"that's exactly what I said" she told me.

emilles p.o.v

I sat in magonagals classroom with remus while she lectured me on how I shouldn't have made a bottle of shampoo, a bottle of conditioner, a bucket of water and a mirror that claimed "you should wash that greesy hair" follow snape. seeing as she could no longer give me detention she instead used 'you should be ashamed' 'I'm disappointed' and my favourite 'when will you grow up'.

a small boy who looked like a first year hufflepuff came tumbling in panting. "please miss, is these remus lupin and emille Rhodes?"

"yes Daniel. what is it?" she asked

"professor Dumbledore needs them. I believe he said its urgent" he said before leaving.

"right you may leave. the password should be chocolate frogs" she said.

when we got to the gargoyles I told it the password and we walked up into the office as I yelled "I didn't do it"

"you've done nothing wrong" Dumbledore said

"what are we needed for?" I asked

"I can't tell you yet" he said and I sat with izzy plot and dorcas meddowes. soon Marlene MacKinnon came in, followed by April who also yelled "I didn't do it" and Sirius. then Halle and Ian came in.

halles p.o.v

me and Ian sat in the library looking around, taking it all in. a small hufflepuff boy came up to us looking out of breath. "Ian summers and Halle potter?"

"yes?" I asked

"Dumbledore needs you"

okay thanks" Ian said and we went off to see what Dumbledore needed. I spoke the password before entering the room where Marlene MacKinnon, dorcas meddowes, Sirius, April, em, remus and izzy plot sat talking to Dumbledore. we were shortly joined by Lily, Alice, James and Frank.

lilys p.o.v

me, Alice, James and Frank sat on a wall outside admiring the view and reminiscing on our past at Hogwarts. a small first year hufflepuff known as Daniel came up to us.

"James potter, Lily Evans, Alice Jones and Frank longbottom?" he asked

"yes." Frank asked

"Dumbledore needs you he panted before speeding off.

James got us into Dumbledores office, I'm not even going to bother asking how he knew the password...

I saw that April, Halle, em, remus, Ian, Sirius, izzy plot, Marlene MacKinnon and Dorcas meddowes were already here. we were soon joined by fellow gryffindors Peter, Mary mcdonald, fabian pewit and Gideon pewit. along with jake Lawrence, allyssia simmonds, Emma wood and Sarah white from ravenclaw. and tyson blue, riely blue, Gemma blue and Sam lightwood from hufflepuff.

back to third person.

"so are you going to tell us why we're Here?" izzy asked.

"well you have all been selected, if your willing to accept the offer, to become members of the order of the pheionix " dumbledore told them

"what's the order of the pheionix?" em asked

"it is an organisation fighting voldemort." he said.

"heck yeah I'm signing up." sirius said

"who else is involved?" April asked.

"Alastair moody, Alices parents, Gideon and fabians sister Molly and her husband Arthur, emmas brother rick and his wife jenny, izzys sister annabelle and a few other aurors. " he said

"when can we sign"

"now" he said putting a peice of paper forward. they all signed even peter who was quite reluctant to.