chapter 12

today was the day they would start there owls

"Oh crap!" April yelled

"what's wrong?" Lily asked but she got no reply

"why oh why oh why" April cried again

"what's wrong with you April" Remus yelled

"I have divination for my first exam, I haven't made anything up yet" April said rolling off her seat. Remus looked at his sister with amusement before returning to his book.

"argh" em groaned from beside Remus

"what's up with you" Halle yawned sitting with her friends.

"I haven't revised." em said laying her head on remus's shoulder

"Oh well I'll help you" Remus said kissing her. or should it be said, snogging.

Alice threw a bread roll at them

it didn't work

"I want to keep my breakfast down guys" April whined. "Remy stop snogging my friend and pay attention to your little sister" she pouted.

Remus sighed and pulled away. he patted his sister on the head before carrying on snogging.

"I know what will work" April whispered to Halle.

"you aren't going to do that?" Halle asked in disbelief

"I want to prank Remus. hey black come here." April said. you could almost see remus's ears prick up, listening out for what was about to occur.

"yes lupin" Sirius said dreamily as he sat next to her. "do you want to go to hogsmeed with me"

"yes" she said. this cause Remus to pull away in horror and look at his sister.

"what?"Sirius choked

"sorry black, I'm not one of your girls, I'm not going to be tricked into a relationship, now Buzz off." April said. Remus heaved a sigh of relief, but why did she have to be so horrible.  

Halle sat in the library studying for her transfigoration test.

ever since the dare where she had to act possessed in mcgonagals class the teacher had kept a close eye on her, so matter how many times she had told her it was a dare she still looked at her like it may happen for real at any moment.

"can I sit here Halle?" someone asked. she looked up to see the face of Ian summers.

"oh yeah course. um how do you know my name?" Halle asked confused.

"oh well everyone knows you and your group by name, plus your in some of my classes." Ian said shyly.

"oh okay. what test are you revising for?" Halle asked trying to keep the conversation with the boy she liked going

"transfigoration "he replied simply smiling at Halle

"great. could you help me, I'm crap at it" Halle lied

"yeah sure" Ian said.

after an hour they headed up to attempt there transfigoration test.