chapter 13

it was the last test, DADA. April, lily, Remus, em, James and Sirius got to the last three questions and almost laughed with the irony!

werewolves

when they got out of the hall the boys, April and em walked outside and sat by the lake. Halle went to the library with Ian and this had become a usual occurrence. while lily and Alice sat under the tree a few meters away from where Severus sat.

after discussing the last few questions James finally got bored of his snitch and noticed em had gone to sit with snape. she was moonys girl friend, he'd already taken lily flower from him. next was going to take April from padfoot?

"ah snivellus.  levicorpus" James yelled and snape was hanging in the air by his ankle. em and lily became out raged and went to help there best friend

"potter you best put sev down now"em snarled

"what if I said no?" James said

"potter you no good toe rag, put sev down this minute"lily yelled and James dropped sev. em and lily went to help their friend.

"i don't need two mudbloods to help me" snape yelled at the two girls. tears and anger formed in the girls eyes. lily ran closely followed by Alice.

"don't ever expect forgiveness or protection on again snivellus " em said before shooting the bat bogey hex and running too, closely followed by Remus. April shot some more hexes before running too.

April ran to the library to get Halle but the other girls were there too along with Remus.

Remus had em wrapped in his arms her head was tucked in his neck and she sobbed loudly while Alice rubbed her back soothingly.

lily was curled. on the floor with Halle and now April both girls were saying encouraging things to lily. well at least Alice was.

"you still have us"

"you got rid of the greasy git"

"you have better friends in us anyway"

"he looked like a death eater"

"April your not helping" Alice finally snapped

"Alice, she actually is. those slytherin friends of his were death eaters and he might become on too but that would be dangerous for me and em." lily said wiping her tears away

"glad to be of service" April bowed and the others laughed.

em thought about it, she still had lily, Remus, Halle, April, Alice, and her dad... sev was gone and her mum was a bitch but she had good friends

lily thought about how lucky she was to still have her friends and family. but she was also thinking of someone else... but why him... why was she thinking of potter?

"em, can I ask you something." Lily asked em that evening. they sat in the dorm just the two of them, still slightly disheartened after the earlier events. em and Lily were like sister's. they talked to each other about everything.

"what is it?" em asked sitting on Lilys bed.

"why can't I stop thinking about potter?" Lily asked her

"Oh honey... you like him" em laughed

"but. he's potter, an arrogant Dick!" Lily said trying to believe it wasn't true

"an arrogant Dick who is in love with you, doesn't stop talking about you and who defended your honor earlier" em chuckled

"he did?" Lily asked in disbelief. "he hates the word that's all. he was defending you too. it's all a game. only a game." Lily said quickly before jumping up and locking herself in the bathroom before em could argue.

she didn't like potter

he didn't like her

it was all a game

only a game

but for some reason thinking that only hurt her