Curious?

You and Leo have been dating for a week now and he's starting to get curious.....

Leonardo

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Your POV.

"So what are periods?" Leo suddenly ask. My eyes widen, did he just...... why?! he doesn't need to know or have to!

"Um.... you see Leo, it when a girl bleed from her no, no zone once a month, and she has really bad moods, and has cramps but it's only for girls though" I try to explain, usually I would be straight up with it but it weird to explain it to your boyfriend that doesn't know. It's just sorta weird almost.

"Oh, are you on it?"

"No!" I say and started to blush. Oh great....

"Ok, so what a no, no zone?"

"Erm, it means.... you know a girls private area" I really done want to say the word exactly.

"And that's called?" ugh! Leo stop with the question! You know what imma be straight up with him now.

"It's called a Vaginia ok?!" I said and covered my face up with embarrassment.

"Hahah, I know that, just wanted to hear you say it" he laughs and I slap his arm. Ugh! it was embarrassing, i don't know why?! it was!

"Ok so how does sex work?"

"Leo!" I scream and he laughs at me.

"Kidding!" he says and I ignore him as the whole room got hot.

Rapheal

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Me and Raph are just sitting down cuddling up in my bed together. He kept a playing with my hair. My heart beats every time we touch or anything. I love the feeling. I have never really experiment this feeling with anyone really.. I guess he's my first you can say.

"So what are these called?" he ask. I got confused at first but than his hands grips on my boobs. I blush hard and didn't say anything. I feel like he know, I feel like that's an excuse just to touch them.

"Your lying, I know you know, it's an excuse to touch them" I said and he laughs.

"Alright you can stop touching them" I said and his hand drop down laying on my stomach.

"Ok this time in being serious, do you bleed when you first have sex?" He says and I gulp. Where is he getting this from?! ohhhh..... I guess when I said he'd better be a wild one he went to look things up. I just had to say that!

"Well yes you do, only for girl though you lucky bastard" I said and he laughs. He kisses my forehead and I held his hand. I'm not really scared or embarrass by saying these type of stuff but it's sorta weird to explain to Raph. I don't know why.

"Ok, I heard April say this, what are periods? she wouldn't explain it to me?" Oh my god! April! Why April?! Why would you bring that shit up?!

"Well, it when a girl bleeds from her vaginia once a month, and we tend to get cramps, and mood swings" I said and his eyes widen.

"Oh, so you bleed here? he says and ends up poking my.... you know.

"STOP! DON'T TOUCH ME THERE! THAT IS MY NO, NO SQUARE!" I said in a childish voice. He laughs and snuggles in the crook of my neck.

"No, no square really (Y/N)?" he laughs and I join him.

"Yes!" I agreed to him. He kissed my neck and it send shivers down my spine.

"No more questions" I said and he laugh.

"But-"

"No!" I cut him off and he groans. I chuckle as he continues to kiss me.

Donatello

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

(Donnie doesn't really need to have this because he knows almost everything, but i'll make something up :P)

"Donnie what are you doing?" I ask him. He keeps staring at me. Not that I don't like it it's just he's been doing it for a while. Ohhh... maybe I know what to do. I smirk and pulled him. He gasp and I pressed my lips on his. Maybe I should be in control now? I enter my tongue in his mouth and he gaps and nervously put his hand on my hips.

"Woah.... what was that?" he questions. Wow the great smart Donnie doesn't even know what that was.

"It's called french kissing" I said and he smirks.

"Can we do it again?" he ask. I chuckle and rolled my eyes before continuing what I was doing. But I sat on his lap and than proceeded.

Michaelangelo

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)?!" Mikey screams at me.

"What?!" I snap at him. He looks shock at me at my outburst.

"Sorry Mikey" I said and kissed his cheek. He smiles before talking.

"What are these and why are they so big?!" he says and grabs my boobs. I gasp and slap his hands away. I panicked!

"Ow!"

"Sorry, there called boobs mikey only girls have them, unless a guy really, really, really fat and hands man boobs" I said and he laughs.

"Ok, why is your butt big?" he says and pokes it and it bounce.

"And it's giggly!" he said and I blush as he grabs it and moves it around.

"Mikey!" I said and moved away.

"Sorry baby, I was curious" he says with his innocent face and voice. Sometimes I hate that. Acting all innocent. Sometimes is cute but than ends up not.

"It's fine" I said and he gets up and hugs me.

"Why are you so cute!" he says and cuffs my face. I don't really consider myself cute. I'm not that type of girl who thinks I'm all that. (if you are than ignore that!) I shrug and he kissed my nose.

"Why are you adorable?"

"I should ask you that" I said and he smiles at me.

"What's a Vaginia?"

"No Mikey!" I scream and cover my ears. He's too innocent and young to know this stuff!

_________________________